1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi to all you TFIANS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nibedk, Aug 29, 2014.

1. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all,
    I am Nibed Kamal from Hyderabad who recently turned a FIATIAN when I bought the Grande Punto Sports on 18th May 2014.Already done 6k kms in the last 3 months. Originally I hail from Cuttack in Odisha but my job has taken me places including out of the country as well. My father was a banker before he retired last year and hence we have been to a lot of places. We had a Maruti 800 for close to 15 years before we sold it off. We have a maruti Swift as well since 2006 the older 1.3 L petrol and it is still serving us well. Our Marutis have taken us to various parts in India. The 800 had more than 1000K when we sold it off and the Swift is 1100K and still going strong. Hoping the Fiat serves me well in the next few years.

Well behind a steering or a camera is what gives me a kick. These are the things I do to destress myself other than playing with my 3 yr old daughter. Love travelling and by road. Lots of trips lined up in future. Last few years have not been travelling much due to kid growing up. But she is all raring to go on trips and is in love with Punto. We already had two trips since we bought our car. My wife drives as well so trips have been breeze till now.
    Hoping to learn a lot from the forum and be able to share my experiences as well. The new Punto has already been through the first service and am planning to put a ownership review soon.

nibedk
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Nice intro.
    Congrats on Punto and Welcome to TFI. Have a pleasant stay.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI Nibed! your swift has done 11 lakh kms or did you put an extra zero there?
    vj_v1 likes this.
  4. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My bad .... Its a typo it's 100k for 800 and 110k for the swift
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI Nibed. And congrats on your new GP :)
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Warm Welcome to TFI and Fiat Family Nibed. as you are an avid traveler we expect some good travalogue experience from you. :)
  7. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a ton for the warm welcome from you all. Sure Murphy .. Would be putting up my travelogues soon. This is one of the things I look forward to in such forums. Working on my ownership review and would be putting it soon.