1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HI to all the fiat lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chiremath, Nov 23, 2010.

1. chiremath

chiremath Timido

Pune
    Hey Fiat lovers,
    My love for Fiat started when i got Uno(1.9d) in 2000. Got hooked and cooked till till 2005, and very reluctantly had to part with it. Excellent car in terms of power,handling,and the maintenance too. I drove till a lakh km with regular service without any major part change , didnt even have to change the brake pads. Believe me for the first time i had tears in my eyes to part with the beauty.
    Petra was not selling well, so didn't opt for that and went ahead with Esteem (2005 - 2008) then Chevy Aveo (2008 - 2010) and both couldn't live upto my expectation of handling etc. Having Innova in stable all major travels were taken care on highways with driver. My hunger for self driving was not being satisfied till i lay my hands on the Adventure 1.6sports. All wheel independent suspensions and power is mind - blowing, I am sure quite a few of you will agree on this.My new Punto 1.4EP will arrive next week. Will keep you all posted on this.
    I am sure to meet all die hard Fiat lover here.Feeling high to be a part of this group.
    FIAT is Fun too
    Cheers to Fiat,
    Chetan
    Fiat Adventure 1.6 sport - Ferrari Red
    Toyota Innova 2.5V - Dark Red Mica
    Fiat Punto 1.4 Emotion Pack - Boso Nova White (Arriving next week)
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome to TFI bro. Congrats on your new Punto. Please post ownership views once you get the car and the photos
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Warm welcome and congrats on the purchase.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Chetan welcome to TFI. Congratulations for new FIAT Punto. Are you going to JOIN TFI for FIAT Factory visit on 3rd DEC 2010. :)

:eek:fftopic Nice to see Punekars on this form.
  5. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Congratulations and welcome to the club :)
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats and Welcome to TFI Chetan. Punto 1.4 is an excellent car. Waiting to see some pics. ::T
    I think you should definitely participate in Fiat factory meet on 3rd December 2010. And do take your Palio or Punto along as there is a surprise according to mods for all those who bring their FIAT cars. ::D

I wish my Punto had a F-22 jet engine so that I could come to Pune from Chandigarh as well. :mrgreen:
  7. chiremath

chiremath Timido

Pune
    Re: Thank you all for the Warm welcome

Hi to all,

A Big Thanks for the Warm Welcome.
    Truely feel the energy in the forum here. The car went for the PDI today, keeping a close watch on the proceedings and pushing the sales team at Pandit Auto f0r early delivery.
    I am very keen on the Factory visit, for which i have already started gearing up and adjusting all the plans and schedules to keep the day off. Will confirm by weekend.
    Will definately post pics and also the feedfack which i m sure will be outstanding.

FIAT is FUN too.

Thanks
    Chetan