1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi To All Team Fiat Members, Am Rajesh Here...!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by chrajesh, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great ride Rajesh and welcome aboard.

That exhaust tip looks real neat.

Gurjinder.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Welcome Rajesh to TFI.... Tejaswi guys did a real good job on your car to make it shine :).... Are the pics taken after some teflon coat?
    You can reach out to the enthu team in Hyderabad and they all reach out to Tejaswi... Mention to Sambaiya Sir that you are from Team FIAT for royal treatment at Tejaswi :D
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Rajesh the Exhaust Tip in Chrome does gives a Punto a sports look
  4. welcome to TFI rajesh,,
    ya... thats another white punto.....
    hyderabad guys are you listening????
  5. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Thanks ALL TFI members it was nice to hear all your comments...!
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    what a car. congrats. looks too good.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rajesh 1st let me welcome you to Team FIAT India & congratulations for your 90HP Punto.

Now about exhaust tip. Did you buy it from Showroom or it is aftermarket. How much you paid for that?

About spoiler: How much you paid for spoiler. Let me know how will Red spoiler will look on white Punto along with Red colored mirrors.
  8. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Dear Kedarbendre, Thanks for your comments, The exhaust tip i purchased it from Fiat accessories it self it costed me about 2K, For the spoiler including the Paint charges i have paid around 4.5K along with painting charges, for fixing i got it done from out side and paid Rs.500 for a neat job , the color choice i prefer the same body color only, i thought of making it red i checked in photoshop it is looking awkward as the spoiler will not extend much from the body like abarth does, but mirrors look cool in Bright red.so i prefered matching the body color only, BTW make sure that painter matches the body color for this your car must be parked next to paint booth for the reference i did it that way. i hope this info will be useful to you.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Chrajesh thank you so much for your reply. Now I am planning to upgrade to 90HP Punto from 1.2 Emotion. I am looking for BNW color. I am just curious how red colored mirror and spoiler will look on it. As you said you checked with photoshop for red spoiler, do you have pics for the same. If yes please let me know.
  10. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Dear Kedarbendre, It's a nice upgrade from your 1.2 to 90Hp, you will love the way it delivers power its absolute hoot to drive on Highways.

Here is your picture Punto with red spoiler n Mirror(Photoshop FGP_Red_spolier.jpg ped)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.