1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi To All Team Fiat Members, Am Rajesh Here...!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by chrajesh, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    This is my first post in Team Fiat,

Let Me Introduce my Self, My Name is Rajesh, am 30 years Old,Unmarried, I live in Hyderabad, i am a Media Professional and am a passionate owner of Grande Punto 90 HP This is my very first car, which i have bought in Dec2010,i my self a autofreak and i read extensively about automobile technology and update my self regularly, yesterday i was searching for some HU related issues i found your website which extensively detailed me about it, it was really useful.Then i found some other posts very intresting as well then i really felt worth registering in this site. so from now on i will be frequenting this site and post my comments, ask for unkown techfacts regarding my vehicle as well as share the knowledge what i know to other Team Fiat Members.first i was keen to know who is the founder of this website, Finally i would like to Thank him/her for creating a online community for Fiat lovers in India.Kudos to Team Fiat.
  2. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    welcome to team fiat rajesh..
    have a pleasant stay here..
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Home Rajesh!

Glad to hear that TFI's helped finding answer to your query; And that's how TFI works. We share +ive & -ive reviews and help each other solving each others query and there car related issues. I'm sure you're frequent visit will help you and as well as others to share and learn more about our cars.

Wish you a happy stay and do share your overall experience along with some pictures of your car with all of us here.
  5. Hi Rajesh, welcome to TFI. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  6. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Welcome Rajesh, hope you will enjoy here.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome rajesh to TFI, you will have a wonderful time in TFI club and an awesome movements in your 90HO with all these wonderful people just waiting to hear more n more form you and ready will all the queries for you dear.
    This TFI Forum has been a routine checkout for me everyday, as if i am addicted towards it!!!!!
  8. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Rajesh, you are requested to upload picture directly at our forum!
  10. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Here are the pics...

Sorry i have not checked this option...anyways will use this for future uploads Thanks.
    210420111511.jpg 091220101310.jpg 030320111456.jpg 091220101306.jpg 091220101297.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.