1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi to all fellow members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nitninja, Feb 1, 2016.

1. nitninja

nitninja Timido

Neyveli/chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi .Im niranjan kumar working in a public sector for the past 4 years.I own a punto abarth,completed around 7000 kms in a month.My native is chennai and finished my b.tech in NIT trichy.Its such a pleasure to be a part of this enthusiatic platform for Fiat.Thanks.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    7000 kms in a month??? That is a lot of running. Were you on vacation?
    You should open an ownership thread for the Abarth, please share your experience on the vehicle, the trips, the problems you faced (if any), the terrains you covered, the mileage, and all other experiences.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Holy Cow, 7k in a month in a Abarth Punto. Thats something. need more details on the same. Suggest to start an ownership thread detailing the buying and initial ownership review with lots of pics.

Would be looking forward to read more about the 7K run.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for the Abarth and Welcome To TFI. Please Post Your Experience with Scorpion and Post Loads of Pictures.
  5. nitninja

nitninja Timido

Neyveli/chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for the warm welcome friends.Since my workplace is 200 kms one way(weekly once) and newly married, car has run so much,looking back even I'm not sure how I have covered this much.Last week went on a 2000 kms trip covering Kollur,kudremukh,sethalli and the car's performance exceeded my expectations.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Wish you a Happy Married Life NitNinja. Please Give Us Some Pictures of the Abarth :) 7000 k Kms in a Month. Awesome
  7. Kumar G M

Kumar G M Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    That's an awesome drive. Please post some pictures of your drive and of course of the beast too..
    Have a safe journey....
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to Team FIAT and congratulations for Punto Evo Abarth. 7000km in a month that too Abarth man thats amazing.

Keep us updated with your ownership review.

Happy Married life bro.