1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi to all. Am a die hard FIAT fan! Am a new to TeamFIAT.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Avinash, May 22, 2011.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Hi everyone. Avinash here. Am still an UG student. But, i got good and decent knowldge about the cars in the indian market.

I usually do a lot spying of new cars that are being test driven in camouflage and that are heading to our market.

Driving is one of my passions! Have more than 20,000 kms of driving experience!

Cars driven: Fiat Linea MJD, Fiat Punto 1.2, ANHC, Hyundai Verna(2010 model), Toyota Fortuner, Indica Vista quadrajet, Suzuki Swift and Maruti-800.

Cars owned: Fiat Linea MJD, Maruti 800.

Favorite brand: FIAT, Audi.

Last, but not the least. Am here, cause am a DIE-HARD FIAT FAN! :)
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Avinash!

You'll enjoy your stay here amidst us passionate FIAT'ians.

And, post up pics of the Linea MJD . We love seeing pics, lots of them.

Gurjinder.
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks! :)

Some of my pics.. My ITALIAN beauty beast!!!

pic1.jpg

Linea.jpg
  4. where in puducherry are u?Lawspet or something.ma dad stayed in puducherry(nr patricks school,the place is called periyar nagar).
    I visit pondy often,can catch up next time.i think now u have manakular motors to take care of FIATs right?
    drive safe.
  5. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. Lawspet. Manakular motors in puducherry is doing good. Got the car from "Tafe-reach" chennai. As the 1st service free was over, now "VST motors" is the dealer where my LINEA is undergoing services. Prefer the service at chennai than in puducherry!
  6. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Any updates on LINEA 1.6 MJD???

Rumour is spreading like anything! Some say it might hit the roads in the month of june. Others, by this year end.

The most sickest thing was "LINEA face-lift". I saw in some website. And the pic was nothing more than the "BRAVO" with extended boot! :eek: I wonder why some are so jobless doing photoshop work and spreading rumours like that! :mad: Even the international market has no Linea looking like the Bravo. Linea is based on the Punto platform.
  7. see i found out it was lawspet from the pic.
  8. Hi Avinash, warm welcome to TFI. Am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Avinash to TFI, the TW colour is the attractive colour and that too with an Italian beauty!!!!!!!!!.
    Do let us more about the ownership review.
    Drive safe...
  10. the colour is Flamenco Red i think