1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi This is Raghu

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ,

I am an bike/car enthusiast, I owned Cars like M800,Zen and Wagon r, now I won Fiat Punto Mjd E+.
    Reason for joining this forum is learn new stuff, what I don't know and also add up value by sharing what I know already.

Regards
    Raghu
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Raghu. :)
    Good to see your "username" here too. I've seen your thread on gearheads and the replies. I never registered in that forum because of that.
    Enjoy your stay here. :car
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your cute Punto, Raghu. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    very interesting username :)

Welcome to TFI Raghu. I see that you have already started an ownership review.

I am on my way to read that
  5. Sat means existence,chit means Knowledge and ananda means bliss,this is the core theme on which Sri Adi Shakara and Swami Vivekananda preached and practiced and single line explanation what Advitha means.
    -Sat
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome Ragu to TFI,happy motoring
    The mention of any Anandha and the picture/video shown in SUN TV for 3 days comes into my mind,should be my mistake.
  7. @PaddleShifter

Thanks, I guess you found them to be competitive:), I like them too, but also want to be in exclusive Fiat club.
    -Sat
  8. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No. I didn't know about TFI at that time and my two attempts at registration with tbhp had gone waste.
    I was in the meanwhile searching for some alternate forum but found Gearheads not to be good for Fiat lovers at all.
    Luckily my third attempt at tbhp was better as I spent 25-30mins filling those columns. Got through and also came to know abut TFI from there.
  9. Some one requested me to upload the previous cars i owned.I will upload the other pictures later.
    DSCF1561.jpg
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Umm hmmmm. Posting in ownership threads is not allowed for purposes other than introduction since the last 7-8 months.

Thread locked. :)
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.