1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi this is Prashant from Gurgaon...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PrashantChugh, Jun 2, 2010.

1. :dancing :wow

Thanks Vahan, Amogh,Sandeep,ChaOs,Amit and others (sorry if I missed others who all worked hard in providing us with this excellent platform). This is a continuation of an excellent start we had with Punto users group. I remember I was amongst the first 10 who joined the Punto Users Group Initiated by Amogh, never thought it will ever move to a platform like this.

Let me give you my brief Introduction: I am from Gurgaon and own Punto 1.4 Emotion (Minimal Grey) will upload pictures later. I work in a software company and work as a Oracle Product Consultant. Punto is my second car after Wagon-R LX, which I bought in 2002 (I still have my Wagon and it's still doing a pretty decent job). I still remember that 15 days after Punto's launch , my heart ruled over my head and I booked my beauty and from that day I am enjoying every moment with this beauty.

I love watching cars from my childhood and grown up driving Fiat-Padmini my dad used to own. After Padmini we had a long stint with Maruti and after that we come back to over origional liking which is Fiat. :drinks

My Favourite Luxury car is (which I wanted to own one day) is BMW 7 series (Individual Liking)
    My Favourite Sports car is (which I would like to own one day) is R8 (Individual Liking)

Right Now: I am now waiting anxiously for Punto Sports and if overall package looks good, may be one more Punto will join our family....

Thanks everyone and I hope this forum will be a smash hit...
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome on board,

...to the Pit stop for Fiat's New generation Cars....

Looking forward to interacting with you....