1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi There...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drsidiyengar, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hi

This is Sid from Gulbarga. Its indeed an honour to join this forum but register as a member was made difficult as my membership was rejected by forum software thinking I am spammer.Well this was shocking to me but on searching my bsnl ip number was in redlist for active spammers.Anyways I tried contacting contact us and TFi facebook but got no reply. Felt disappointed and in last attempt I tried registering through mobile internet and finally today it got activated . Well my ride is Fiat Linea Tjet - a joy to own.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hello Dr. Sid
    Oh sorry to heard about your experience for forum membership registration.

Anyways welcome to TFI family.
    Do share your views and your TJet's pix :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Sid, so sorry to read that you had issues with registration.
    You could have used - Contact Us - Team Fiat India.

Welcome to Fiat family and do create a thread in ownership section.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Sid.Welcome to Fiat India family.Sorry to hear about your experience for registering your membership in this Fiat forum.plz post review of your new T-Jet & post lots of pics of your OB T-Jet.i saw your car on team bhp forum once.you are the third member to join this forum from north karnataka region,Gr8:p.I m the second one.Have a Gr8 time with your T-Jet.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Sid,

Welcome to the Fiat family. Forget the initial troubles, now that you are in, I am sure you will enjoy the stay. Do start an ownership review about your tryst with the Jet and post some pics of the same.

My home town is Bijapur very close to Gulbarga.
  6. @ Nadeem ,Ravi ,ghodlur , rishi007 - Thanks for welcoming me.
    For past two years I have been reading posts about Fiat cars in TFI and was bowled over Tjet , so booked Fiat Linea Tjet when it was launched.
    Our family's association with Fiat goes back to Fiat 1100 , when my grandfather bought a new Fiat 1100 delight in 1964 which he kept for 14 years made numerous trips in it .It went through numerous paint jobs , overhauling and was finally sold in late 1970s.In my extended family three new palios were bought and one is still running.But for me this is the first Fiat I have owned and Yes one thing about linea is true everywhere I drive - admiration is Indeed Guaranteed :D I. will be posting ownership thread soon.