1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi there let me introduce the Red Baron

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AjinkyaBarve, Jan 16, 2012.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

A fitting name for the Red GP. Welcome Bro
  2. nobrakes

Welcome to the forum Ajinkya! I have a exotica red GP too, and for the past 6 months driving her has been a joy.
    Wish u many miles and smiles with ur GP.

3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You did it buddy, That's one bad machine!! All those delicate & fragile accents, i20s, swifts with wide but small alloys, fake exhausts, black sun films with "sport" written on, absolutely disappear when you hit the pedal. Like it's saying to them, strip off this "sport" you ugly !@@##$%$%^^ people carrier. it belongs only to my bigger sister who rides a prancing horse. Rest is just wanna be:mrgreen:.

Nice choice & be ready to get engulfed with Punto fever. Will appreciate some more pics.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Welcome to the board Ajinkya !

My hearty congrats for owning the mighty beasty punto .

Once you get some time take her for a photoshot and post some more wonderful pics .. We , over here , never gets tired looking at the pics of hot italian babe .

5. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome on-board Ajinkya. Am also a new comer to this forum. Am loving it. Hope you have a good time. And congratulation for your red beauty.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Ajinkya with the Bold car in a Bold Color..... It turns the others head round for the Punto on the streets of Mumbai, which no other car does since the 2.5 years of launch...Correct me if i say wrong.
    You need to reach the Express Highway to enjoy the real taste of 90HP, and on the Expressway i bet it will give the others bite the dust....
    Do drive safe...
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Welcome to TFi Ajinkya.And heartiest congratulations on ur wise purchase the "Red Baron".Awaiting more pics and ur buying experience in the ownership section :)
  8. why do you guys think that red is tough to maintain? what about black/tuscan wine then?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ajinkya welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulation for new car...

I hope you will attend TFI meet.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome aboard.. and enjoy ur cruise...