1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TFiatinans , I'm sudhakar from chennai introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FIATboy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. FIATboy

FIATboy Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Fiatinans,
    first of all, thanks to all , very much , letting me know abt more, because of that found my FIAT Punto Evo. I'm really happy & proud for finding a good car, inspite of distractions.

this is my first car & all could guess how much confused I should be in deciding which brand to go for. initially i looked for wagon R & Ritz , but somehow my intuition says that's not worth for that money. i'm really not satified & I heard abt fiat from my friend & started following TeamFiat, where I cam to know abt all technical details. Now, I'm happily satisfied owning Fiat Punto.
    thanks to all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015 ---
    uploading my Evo's pic
    pun
    had my Evo in Feb-2015. driven happily around without a hassle. during parking, i myself made deep scratch in left rear wheel arch & left door ( little). when i approached workshop- they quoted nearly 11K for insurance, since a small dent also has been made but for painting entire wheel arch & entire left door window.
    i have few queries
    1) is the quote correct -
    2) whether i should go for insurance or not

pls. help
    is the image uploaded visible-
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    sandipan_r15 and PradeepM like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @FIATboy ! Welcome to TFI and congrats for your Evo. :)
    We are not able to see pics. Please check the tutorial to upload pic in home page.
    Fellow members will advise accordingly.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @FIATboy to the forum. Congrats on owning a Fiat beauty, hope it gives you smiles all along your journey with it.
    +1 to what @pabhishek suggested.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Welcome to the forum Sudhakar. Suggest you to go through the rules and regulations to ensure the integrity of the forum. Can you specify the distractions please??

Denting and painting at FASS is always expensive. Either you live with the scratch or find a neighbourhood garage who can do the same work within your budget. If not then you can claim Insurance for the repair work but note you will lose your NCB for the year.

Suggest you to start an ownership thread and include lots of pics of your Evo along with the dealership buying, delivery and your ownership experiences.
  5. FIATboy

FIATboy Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    sandipan_r15, Saket Sidana and pdash like this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @FIATboy, the glitterati gold is looking fabulous. Take good care of it and enjoy the times ahead.
  7. FIATboy

FIATboy Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks Saket. will do.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That's looking gorgeous @FIATboy ! I thought G. Gold was exclusive for 90hp, well that's not the case for sure. :)
  9. FIATboy

FIATboy Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks. this colour easily attracts kids , resulting small scratches by kids easily done, :happy:

Initially I thought G.Gold would be really loud & noisy, but stick to my family's decision and now I feel, it look much attractive.