1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TFIATians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amit1agrawal, May 2, 2013.

1. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,
    I have been following teamfiat ever since I decided to go for a fiat car. That was back in 2010. I waited for Linea TJet to launch for 6 months and booked it as soon as it was launched.
    The SA (Prerana Motors) told me that mine was the second TJet in Bangalore. I have been enjoying this car ever since. Driven 25k.
    When I brought it I had plan to change it after the company lease is over but I don't plan to change it now (and maybe for a long long time). This car is so addictive.
    I have been to many places in and around karnataka and the way this car drives and sticks on to the road is amazing.

Here are some photos. Sorry for low quality images; they were taken from my mobile.

24112010033.jpg

28112010042.jpg

28112010040.jpg
    7 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats buddy and happy miles crunching. Drive safe bro!
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Amit for the Jet... :)
  4. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Zen. I know I am in safe hands when in a Tjet :)
    Couple of occasions on highway I had to break hard and swirl while cruising 100+ ( to avoid hitting some one who had suddenly landed on the way). The speedometer came crashing down and the car swirled without any nervousness. Another occasion it stopped from 80 to 0 within seconds to avoid hitting an old lady who suddenly decided to cross the road.
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations mate..you own a Jet indeed :)

You know, FIATs brake pads have very low life but the brakings at higher speeds is quite confidence inspiring though.

I would say, it can put some cars with all 4 disc brakes to shame ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Amit for owning Jet..Indeed Fiat cars are known for their Braking at high speeds:up..
  7. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Rishike, Imran & Nadeem :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

I am planning to upgrade the speakers (no ICE upgrade). It is due for long time and she definitely deserves it; the original speakers are crap.
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations and welcome aboard. The T-Jet is a stunner and a trailblazer :)
  9. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Gurjinder
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    A rare occassion: 2 tjet +, TW, parked next to each other at Bangalore Railway station.
    Clicked this on 6th April. 06042013419.jpg
    3 people like this.