1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TFI'ans - (Linea 2012 Diesel Dynamic + Absolute pack - KHT Motors)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tarun.pasrija, Nov 1, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tarun welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for new Linea.
  2. Welcome to TFI...Enjoy your ride...
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Tarun, Welcome to TFI.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    1. Check whether car is in recirculating mode. Diesel smell should not come inside.

2. Wipers speeds need to be adjusted according to rain. Too fast the wipe and less rain will make noise. Noise will go in a while after use. Its due to wiper rubber sticking firmly to glass. Give some time for wipers to set in.

3. There is a jerk as you press the accelerator. this is quite normal. Doest happen much on petrol cars.

4. Yes many face this problem of wind noise. I too faced it once, but did a diy after which it stopped. Wont be possible to replicate the DIY as i will have to open everything again.

Enjoy the beauty. Congrats.
  5. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new purchase and enjoy your car. You must have heard about the niggles in the Linea also and these are small irritants compared to the huge enjoyment of driving this fabulous car.

The fuel guage is placed just below the back seat and diesel might leak from there if the cap is not fixed tightly or if there is any problem with the rubber washer. I have faced a problem of diesel leaking from this place in my new car right after the first refueling. So please get it checked from the TASS, they are competent enough to handle these problems.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Tarun.. Congrats for your linea..welcome to TFI
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Tarun for your Punto. Welcome to TFI. Share you exp with lots of Pics. Drive Safe.
  8. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Tarun welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for new Linea.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your pride possession. Welcome to Team Fiat India.

Diesel smell is not supposed to come inside the cabin. So, get it checked with TASS.

Fiat advises you not to drive your car by resting your hand/palm on the gear lever. User manual clearly says this.
  10. abmat

abmat

Bangalore
    Hi Tarun...Congrats on your Linea, I have been seeing and admiring your car everyday for the past couple of weeks !

NB : I stay in the same white and green building !