1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TFians. I am Prashant Teki

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Prashant Teki, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    I have bought a new Italian beauty recently and was looking for place where like minded people share there thoughts and experiences and here I am.

All thanks to Team Fiat.
  2. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to the club and I must say you are in the right place.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome @Prashant Teki .Please update your ownership experiences as well while you are free ! Is it the facelifted Linea ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Prashant Teki. So, it's Linea MJD. Which color, how much discount did you get? Do share which cars you evaluated and what made you choose the Linea. Share some pics too.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to Tfi @Prashant Teki and congrats for the a new Italian beauty!!
    Please share few details as others already requested :)
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you team for such a warm welcome, I will be sharing details of the Italian lady soon. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2015 ---
    Hi Bharath, Its been only 3 months and till now the experiences are good, and yes its a facelifted Linea. I am thinking of putting up the details once I get the first service done. (only 200 kms left to complete 5000).
    Hello Saket, Yes :D it's the new face lifted Linea MJD, emotion pack, its Grey and I got a discount of one lakh on it.
    It took me almost 6 months to select this, some where in mind I was 92% sure of buying Linea for many reasons, starting from its looks, road manners, the new interiors which are at par with the C+ segment. The wait was for a 1.6 MJD (only thing that went in vain).
    Other cars which I considered were Ford Fiesta and Renault Fluence (rest of the segment cars I didn't even spared a thought, even though I was been taunted by many for not considering Verna, New City diesel and Vento) but then the Italian beauty was the one where both my heart and mind where.
    I will try and post my experiences of all the test drives soon.
    Thanks
    Thank you so much Abhishek.
    As per everyones wish I will soon put in all the details as soon as possible.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  7. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Welcome to Team Fiat Prashant! Congratulations on you New Linea! You will enjoy your time both with the Linea as well as the forum!
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Prashant,warm welcome to the family of FIAT owners/lovers.Enjoy your FIAT and enrich TFI by sharing your experiences.Cheers!
  9. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the welcoming Sandipan.
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  10. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @Dhruv_Sappers thanks for the warm welcome, I ma already enjoying the knowledge flowing across this forum on FIATs' and lady Linea is (something I can't describe in words).