1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TFI, happy to be here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bsrej, Apr 18, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    Hi TFI,

I am a new member to TFI team and I own a FIAT Palio 1.1 SLX which is around 5.5 years old now. I am from Chennai and bought my car from VST motors. I work with an IT major in Chennai.

I am proud to become a part of this forum and at the moment I am planning for my second car, which in all probability will be a Linea T Jet.

One thing I noticed here is while registering in the form, there is no option to select a FIAT Palio as my current car. Why is it so ? Is this forum only to discuss about the latest models from FIAT ?

Just curious to know :), is there any specific reason for that ?
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hello and Welcome Aboard.

The option is not there because probably the palio is very outdated model and discontinued from FIAT. And 90% of folks here own the newer models. I am just guessing. ;)

Please hold on for the new TJet to be announced (Prices and launch date and may be refreshed features) from FIAT.
    1 person likes this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard :) Do post pics of the Stile.

No specific reason as such. When TFI began, the focus was kept on bringing all the new gen FIATians under a common community. Having said that, all FIATians are equally welcome here.

As always you are guessing and your guess like always is off the mark. Cars like Palio will never be outdated - ask me how I know. :)

3 people like this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI bsrej!

Me too! 10 years on and still going strong.
    1 person likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi,

Please share some pix of your palio & share your experience also. :)
  6. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Totally agree wid u man....nd palio stile nt at all outdated and it was selling in major cities till end of 2010...
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi bsrej, Welcome to TFI.
    Looling forward to listen about your ride and Pics please.

The reason as pointed by Gurjinder is as good as TFI tag line -- Pit stop for Fiat's new generation cars.
    But hey FIATians share the same brotherhood :)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the House of FIAT, we are here all from the Old Gen, vehicles and changed to New Generation of FIAT cars,
    We are happy to have a mate with us owning a Stile and we welcome you in Style......
    ope you get your hands soon on the Jet..
    1 person likes this.
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Admin guyz think that palio stile is older gen fiat i think they didnt saw the ad of palio stile which clearly show "fiat for new gen india"

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey man just wanna say u that fiats never get outdated as their design so cool that even after decades they looks fresh..nd palio stile is the new gen fiat as this is the only model with which fiat re enters in the indian markt bt i think admins dnt have info abt this...fr xmple fiat palio stile(multijt) was the first car to get new fiat logo in india..so be4 saying anything just chck it first whther u r right or nt.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI.
    Buy new T-Jet (when available) and "Make the move" or fly in it.

1 person likes this.