1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dark Lord, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Timido

Mumbai
    Hi all,

I took delivery of Linea Classic Petrol in beautiful New pearl white colour last week. Enjoying the ride. Forum has been helpful in finalizing the decision.
    raj29, prabhjot, Murphy_Fiat and 3 others like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
    Warm welcome to TFI Dark Lord. Congratulation on you fabulous Linea, will wait for your ownership review
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Dark Lord !! Congrats for Linea. :) Post some pics along with a ownership review.
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI Dark Lord. Your id sounds powerful! Congrats on your Linea Classic.
    bharath likes this.
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats and welcome to TFI.Do share about your decision and drive experiences with tons of pictures.As said by @kailasmenon2000 ,your profile id is brutal and scary:eek:.

Melkor_by_formenost.jpg
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Warm Welcome to TFI Brother, Congrats on your Acquisition.
  8. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Timido

Mumbai
    Dear all

Thanks for warm welcome. I’ll post the pictures soon.

@ bharat, my purchase Decision:

I was looking for a fun to drive car with good build quality. Fiesta classic 1.6 petrol and Tjet were favourite but Tjet was outside the budget. I went for Fiesta 1.6 petrol and booked it. After a week dealer returned the money by saying that petrol version is not available.

I was not aware that some version of linea could be in my budget. My friends tried to convince me about some cars but I didn’t like build quality. They looked like tin Can, even one kick of mine could have made serious dent in them. Another dealer said he can deliver me Ford 1.6 petrol since he has some big contacts in ford, so I booked the ford classic 1.6 again. At this time I came to know about Linea classic also.

I gathered information about this car to know that it has only few features while Original linea was completely loaded with features. It shares the great build quality, dynamics, ride quality and sure footed steering along with 1.4 fire engine with old linea. As I got denial from another ford dealer also, I called linea classic for test drive. During nearly 30 kms of test drive we liked the performance. I have also called an enthusiast friend whom we consider expert, he opinion was that car doesn’t lack power if revved around right rpm.

The car looked gorgeous. I must admit, I fell in love with Italian beauty as I saw it. She also winked at me by good discounts. Most of my friends were warning me about poor After Sale service of Fiat. Many sermons fired, scary tales were conjured. But Love knows no Fear.

I grabbed hand of Pearl white Italian beauty and she is now my first car.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Great car man, a mod or two and it's the complete sedan-at-a-great-price!

Congrats, and cheers