1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiatien's......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PersianPrince, Apr 18, 2014.

1. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Hello Everyone

Just want to say i am a fan of fiat cars. i don't own a fiat car right now but my dad had a fiat car in 90's. I wish one day i could own a fiat car. I am happy to be a part of Team Fiat community and i want to learn as much as i can from you guys. :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Persian Prince. Welcome to TFI. Nice to see another member from Chandigarh. How did you find this site? :) Just asking because there are no many Fiats in Chandigarh but very few Fiat lovers/owners from Chandigarh are seen online. Maybe just a dozen or so. :p
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi prince, welcome to TFI, nice to know about your enthusiasm and you will definitely own a Fiat car one day.
    Meanwhile read well now to own a Fiat car very soon.
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Welcome on-board
  5. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    Thanks Paddleshifter. Yes you are right there are few fiat lovers in Chandigarh. I found that fiat is going to launch the facelift version of Punto, so i was searching on google to get more info about this facelift version then i found this site. BTW Nice to meet you.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Bala.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you Kiranrv.
    1 person likes this.