1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiatian's - I'm Back !!! & Thank's to your advice - i luv my Linea 1.3mjd

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Saumya Daan, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Saumya Daan

Saumya Daan

Hey guys..

I'm SAUMYA . and had posted a lot during Sep-Oct 2011 during my process of purchasing LINEA 1.3 MJD and the registration issues I faced.

Firstly , i was lost as i had forgotten my password and there seems no way to retrieve the password.Hence have created a new acount n here i am.

I came across an Appreciation to fiat - POST http://www.teamfiat.co.in/dealership-service-review/6803-note-appreciation-fiat.html# and was also wanting to second the same. Remember I had the same issue at the dealership where in i wrote to FIAT and within 2 hours i got a call from the dealer. FIAT rocks guys and i yet repeat .. thanks to the confidence that you guys here at TF gave me that i went in for the car.. and today most of my day is in the car.I so loveee it.

Today i am nearing 15000 kms within a year already and now that the car has opened up i really am happy that i didn't go around believing all the myths regarding low-pickup, GC and blah blah that were being told to me against FIAT. Here's what id like to tell al of em - BULL SHITT !!

1. The car zoomss like anything and now that i know my machine it's easy for me to maneuver the car.

2. Yes GC is an issue in 2011 models but then
    a) you now know how to tackle most of the potholes with the way u drive and avoid many scrubs. &
    b) I saw it in the service when i sneaked below the car to check the damage.. minor scraps to the Dinitrol coating and nothing at all..!!

3. The biggest relief is when i am re-fueling the car. Wow Rs.1800/- and a tank top-up (I always refill with around 7lts in tank and never till its way to low)

4. The machine gives a sense of security even at high speeds. You are in command and control every moment. I touched 130-140 at Bandra worli sea link and even the mumbai-vapi roads and boy it's a dreaammm when your driving with such control.

Loads more that I can say today. And yes i can go on n on..but hey in the end I am content to what my money bought me!! I hope to stick around now... cheers !!
    6 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Welcome back to home Saumya... :)

Cheers...

Neel :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome Again to TFI..

hope u keep ur passwords safe this time...:)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Welcome to Team Fiat India our HOME....
    1 person likes this.
  6. Saumya Daan

Saumya Daan

Yes Ravi Ji .. i remember you guy talking n discussing my issues.. cheers.. good to re connect.... and boy is this an eye turneer.... thanks.... se the display picture.. sure looks like an imported car... hehe
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Welcome back! :) Please do share the ownership experience with us too!
    Haha! So very true :)