1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiat.... :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gunda6778, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Gunda :p to TFI, with the Sports.

Dont threat us with the Punto in your Ride.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  2. Gunda6778

Gunda6778 Timido

The day when dream turned out to be a reality… Idu simple aag ond Punto story… :) DSC_0364.jpg

The Beauty and the Beast came together on 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb 2013… nearly after a wait of 30 long days, the Italian Beauty home… It took 2 months to make decision making which wasn't easy though, but am glad having listened to my heart than pinching talks from people around (You know for the same budget you could have choosen Swift ZDI and that too MARUTI SUZUKI vehicle, etc etc). My sister doesn’t know much about cars but not sure why, she was the first one to support me when I made the choice of Punto… THE FIAT GRANDE PUNTO…. She is so impressed with Punto that she has made up her mind to own Linea in coming days.

The options that was in my mind was Prerana Motors (West of chord road, Rajajinagar) K.H.T motors (Domlur) and Aadya Motors (Near Manyata Embessay Business Park, Hebbal). Out of which Prerana was the choice I made. The showroom supervisor was not that good but was able make an understanding, since I had read the reviews, post on TEAM FIAT. (Thanks to the moderators and the Fiatians)

The deal with Prerana motors was bit fussy, less information and more confusion when asked a question. Now tackling the show room folks and the people who know nothing about Fiat / GP. Finally booked the beauty on 13[SUP]th[/SUP] Jan 2013, the vehicle was delivered on date 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb 2013…

After the delivery, the fiat had a warm welcome by my sweet amma and sister. Had a quick ride and parked the vehicle in front of my house stood beside it for a while and then went again for a ride, simply cannot resist the driving comfort. And the other thing is it also rained :D :D

The evening gave the Italian beauty a present, PLATI alloys… Thanks to TFI for helping me to find a Fiatian interested in buying the OEM alloys. But was shocked rather than being surprised that the spare wheel size is 14” (165 / 80 R14) while all the other tires are 15” (195 / 60 R15). Coming back to the presents, many more planned ;)

DSC_0370.jpg SDC17569.jpg SDC17570.jpg SDC17572.jpg SDC17573.jpg SDC17574.jpg SDC17651.jpg DSC_0374.jpg DSC_0363.jpg DSC_0373.jpg DSC_0369.jpg DSC_0368.jpg DSC_0366.jpg
    8 people like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Wow thats a beauty. :up

Congratulation buddy and those alloys looks good on black Punto. Any other mods planned?
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats dear. Nice to know that ladies like Fiat vehicles. My wife just loves the look (sideways) of our White Linea.
  5. Gunda6778

Gunda6778 Timido

Thanks Kedar... :)) now that the Alloys are done, planning for the lights next... after that audio system....

- - - Merged Post - - -

ohhh, thats sweet... :)
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats on getting 90 sport..alloys r looking sporty on black punto sport..is that 2012 model??
  7. Gunda6778

Gunda6778 Timido

This is 2013 model, it is 90HP GP with the sport stickering.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congratulation Gunda, the Punto looks cool with the new alloys.
    Regarding the spare wheel, FIAT has been providing this 14" spare from some time now and other memebers who have brought their rides recently also have the same profile spare.

Happy puntoing with the mighty 90 :)
  9. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    congrats.u'r car looks cool with new alloys.:ugeek:
  10. Gunda6778

Gunda6778 Timido

:coolThank you... :clap