1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiat!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krishna K, Sep 18, 2015.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Not true at all. Without mudflaps the door sections are prone to mud/muck splashes. Also the wheel well would soon get filled with the thrown mud/muck making it difficult at a later date from cleaning point. I guess the Avvy comes with those plastic mud flaps which in any case are very ineffective.
  2. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Avvy is not being offered with Mud Flaps. I don't have a clue abt reverse cam position but the dealer told me that it can be visible by the rear veiw mirror.
    Also read the same in one of the ownership reviews.

If plastic mud flaps are ineffective than better to go for the rubber ones?
    I seen them both at the garage but rubber ones may not seem good with Avvy looks.
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Krishna K , Mud Flaps are real concern.

During my test drive i felt that there is a need of reverse camera as you cannot see the bottom rear because of the small back window and the tail wheel.

I had driven cars from 1999 without parking sensors and camera. Even in my last dezire i did not had any. But then this is something i may need with Avvy
  4. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all, my Avvy is ready for delivery & the loan got processed as well on time.

Planned to take the delivery on 22nd.

Will start a new ownership thread in the Avvy forum shortly.
    prabhjot likes this.