1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiat!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krishna K, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Myself been a great admirer of Fiat cars. Some of family members do own Palio, Petra, Punto & Linea as well. They all had great ownership experience except for Petra.

Now it's going to be my turn to persue my longterm dream of owning a car. Feel in love with the Linea since I 1st saw it on road & later understood that the 1.3MJD is heart of all Fiat cars & the rest.

As we already have Linea & Punto in the family, I planning to buy the Avvy shortly soon. Haven't seen many of them or road & typically peers would always think of my selection as ODD but my heart to go for it after TD of Elite I20 & Active, Jazz, Ecosport. Didn't feel better except Avvy, even thinking of the EVO & get confused coz it fits my budget.

Share ur opinions & hope u guys would help me out.
    I have almost read all the Avvy Forums & found the info very helpful, thank u all!!!
    bharath and prabhjot like this.
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    welcome to the forum. looks like you are in the right place with your love for FIAT and the background.. and avvy vs evo is a never ending debate in our forum
    Kaushal Singh and pabhishek like this.
  3. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Finally decided to go for Avvy. Now another tough decision on colour Bronzo Tan or the eyecandy orange.

My kids & wife love the Zaffreno orange i voted for Bronzo Tan.

Planning to pay the advance in next 2 days. Hope Im goin for the best.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Orange is my choice too ,comparatively easier to maintain and absorbs lesser heat than Tan .Moreover, your family likes it too :)

So its an easy decision actually !
    Krishna K likes this.
  5. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have finished reading all the POSTS wrt to Avvy in this forums & i did book it.

Thanks to each one of u for your valuble inputs & hope each one of us do have a hassle free Fiat owernship all along!!!

I have booked my Avvy, Bronzo Tan from Turbo Motors, Vijayawada. Scheduled for delivery on the eve of Dussera.
    abhinav_nani, varunrtr and prabhjot like this.
  6. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations. Great choice. The tan brown color seems to be picking up across diff cars including Fiat Avvy.
    Looking fwd to a great ownership experience for you, and loads of pics. Cheers.
    Krishna K likes this.
  7. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  8. Krishna K

Krishna K Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Only 15 days to go..eagerly waiting for VIN number & other info from the dealer.

I intend to install reverse cam, Mud flaps, Floor Mats & LED scuff plates. Anything i missed out?
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest Congratulations Krishna on the Avvy buy. I am sure you will not be disappointed with the Avvy. The Avvy does have a good road presence.

Doesn't the Avvy come with the basic mudflaps and mats? With regards to Rear camera, are you fixed on where to install it?
  10. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My dealer in Kolkata said Mud flaps are not needed in Avvy. Is this true ??

I am getting free mats

I am installing parking sensors