1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi TEAM FIAT and Members.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Touchfire1, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Touchfire1

Touchfire1 Timido

Hi Team,
    After a wait of nearly 20 days, I became a proud owner of a White Punto MJD (White devil). The story started with a visit to FIAT Caffe about a month back and I was very impressed with the exclusive showroom for Fiat cars compared the the sad history of showrooms earlier. I was very impressed with ground clearance of the new Punto and nothing needs to be said about the engine of MJD.
    I always used to admire the build quality of European and American cars and after driving the new Punto, with a heavy heart I had to sell my white princess which is a Ford Figo ZXI 2010 to buy the white devil.
    At this jucture I need to thank Tauseef, Sales executive in FIAT caffe bangalore, who was very helpful in getting a fantastic deal for my new car. Mr Deepak the GM in Fiat Caffe was also very helpful and the overall experiance was very very good in Fiat caffe bangalore. I would recomend them five stars if any one wants to pick a new FIAT. I also need thank Mr Manju for getting me a fantastic price for my Ford.
    On the positives , I am really impressed with the ground clearance,the tilt steering, also the clutch foot rest.

However I am dissapointed with the sad music system and pathetic horn. The quality of plastic lever for boot and fuel tank is also very cheap.
    I am planning to change the tyres from JK tornado 165/80 R 14 to Yokahoma 185/80 R 14. I need advice on the same. I also need to change the horns as well.
    I am planning for a long drive to my hometown Ooty next week and also to coorg after that. Will post my experiance with my white devil after I return.
    Till then bye to all.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome aboard, and congrats on your new possession. Wish you a you a happy mile munching with your while devil.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Congrats Touchfire for your Punto.But I disagree saying it as 'white devil' but 'white angel' suits well;)..
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Both suit, I think. Angel for us, devil for the others :evilsmile

3 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Welcome to TFI.Congrats on buying White Devil.Happy miles with your new white devil.post ownership experience after you come back from your long trip with lots of pics of your New White Devil.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome, and please open a new thread in ownership section.
    The size is the best on 14" rim.
    If you finalized Yoko, A-drive is nice tyre.

• Michelin Energy XM2
    • Apollo ACELERE (TL) Tubeless
    • Bridgestone MY02

All these are nice tyres in this size.

For further discussion on tyres or other items, please have a look at various threads in Garage section.
  7. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi, welcome to TFI

Sent From Canvas 4 using Tapatalk