1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Team Fiat and Forum Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by write2mukesh, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Hi Everyone,

I purchased Fiat Linea Dynamic MJ 1.3 on 11-Oct-2013. It is now more than one month, I am very happiest person, having extra marital affair with my new girl friend Linea - Most beautiful and Intelligent tough lady- never demand anything anonymous :) :) :)

This is my third car, before Linea owning the Honda City, i never found any major difference between the performance of 1.4L Petrol vs 1.3L Diesel Engine.

Frankly before purchasing Fiat Linea, i was little confuse about the after sales service, but my inner voice told me go for this beauty and i purchased it within fractions of minutes.

May be this is the result of my association with the Italian MNC. As a emotional element, "I am real fond of l Italian beauties ;) " I never think twice about my decision.

Sometime, feeling disappoint when trying to get immediate acceleration on highway or with mileage (Currently my Linea is giving 10-12 KM/L in City Drive and 12-14 KM/L on High Way) because I purchased diesel car due to my high running and high price of Petrol.

After completion of 3000 KM in one month, i can say my decision was very good.

I love my new tough lady <3 <3 <3

Mukesh
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats for your Italian:p.I feel the mileage is bit low atleast in the highways!..You might be riding with a heavier foot:confused:..Please share your ownership thread as well in the other thread..
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Mukesh,

Welcome to TFi and congrats for your new ride :)
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Mukesh,
    Welcome to TFI & congrats on your New Linea.plz post lots of pics of your Linea.Btw,which colour did u bought?
  5. HI Nadeem, I bought White Colour Linea Dynamic.... Looks beautiful :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... I will upload pictures soon.:cool::cool: