1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Punto-ers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gururajanv, Jun 1, 2010.

1. gururajanv

gururajanv

Chennai
    Hi punto-ers,

I am Gururajan and in the IT service industry, based in Chennai for the last 4 months before moving from Bangalore. I am an enthusiast driver and eager to hit the pedal to touch 150+ KMPH on the Highway. This is one of the prime reason ofcourse for selecting the FIAT brand...nothing else would match the stability and safety features at this speed (and budget!!!).

Its a wonderful feeling to be part of this great community. It was love at first sight with the FIAT LINEA AND PUNTO....I am sure it was so for most of you. Being the rationalist (or so to say) that we are all...I researched the brand for 6-8 months to make sure that I have reasons to comfort myself (or justifying to my family) to purchase the FIAT brand.

I finally bought my PUNTO MJD Emotion pack Electric Blue on April 20. I have to date clocked 2,300 KMs and waiting to reach close to 3,000 KMs to have the first servicing done and to open the engine RPM beyond 3K. The only long distance trip being to the Golden Temple at Vellore. Currently the speed limit is set to 85 KMPH so I do not burn the engine and let it get tuned-in.

Hoping to touch those pulsating 150+ moments after the first service.

Wishing all a fun filled and safe Punto-ing!

Cheers,
    Guru
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Guru !!

Another addition to the exclusive club of "electric blue" owners !! :)
  3. gururajanv

gururajanv

Chennai
    Thanks Punter.

The Electric Blue is sure unique and almost all colours have their speacial bit...but I must say the Bosa Nova looks the most attractive to me...but White seemed too common.

Cheers
    Guru
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Gururajan,

Welcome aboard,

Looking forward to interacting with you