1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi, Proud Owner of T-JET

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anand_27, Nov 11, 2010.

1. HI ALL,

I bought T-JET plus on 9th and got it delivered on 17th Oct. Probably, I may be the first retail Customer in Mumbai region. I had sent email to Balaji (RM, FIAT) and still waiting for a reply. Any ways, whether I am first or not, I am very happy about buying T-JET over Honda City. You can read my posts on carwale.com for more information --

So far driven 1500 KMs and had one country side trip (village in Solapur District). It is awesome car. It did handle potholes very confortabely. I wish I could write my exp more in detail. I shall upload the photos as well. This write up was to just say hi to all proud owners of FIAT family cars.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Mr. Anand. Thanks for accepting the invite to join this forum.

I hope you will like it.

Kindly post your ownership experience for us to enjoy. ::V

Yours is the first T-JET on this forum for sure (17 Oct, 2010). :clap
    Hoping to see 5th T-JET thread soon. :car
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anand Congratulations for your precious car & Welcome to TFI.

Anand where are you from Solapur district. I am from Akluj Dist Solapur & now shifted to Pune :cool:

Drive Safe Take Care.
  4. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

congrats Anand... looks like LINEA TJET is selling like hot cakes....
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus TW, anand_27. Explore and enjoy your Linea T-Jet Plus.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Congrats bro. TFI is growing at a good pace now
    upload some pics and the engine bay pics also please ::D
  7. Thank you all!

@Kedar - My native place in Mangalwedha taluka. Sorry as I am going bit off topic, I had been to Akulj once to play sports through my college and sometimes go through Akluj while driving back to Pune (and then Mumbai). Mostly I take Phaltan, Lonand, Shirwal road as it joins to Pune-Banglore highway.
  8. Here are few pics. I shall upload the pics of my native place visit later when I share my experience
  9. Nice pics, did you get parking sensors as free accessory of got it fitted after market ?
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Nice Color for a wonderful car. I am offered Reverse Sensor free alongwith extended warranty free for T Jet in Bangalore