1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi New To TFI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shiva Kumar, Dec 4, 2012.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@Shiva, Welcome to TFI.
    The ride look beautiful as always :)
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
    Do post more pictures.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Congrats shiva for selecting it..! By the way, where did you get it.? Salem or Bangalore.? Write a detailed experience of your ownership.!
  3. Salem - True Sai Motors
  4. For the test drive, did you go there or did they come to hosur to show you a demo.? I am asking this because I heard that they[Representatives of True Sai works] had went for a demo to hosur, and so to confirm whether it is you..
  5. Thanks.....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Representative has came to hosur @ my home for test drive
    i have driven Punto 90hp and my friend want to test speed of punto, as i was new to driving he has driven @ 160 KMPH that's my first experience with fiat car.

For Selecting Variant i have taken a month later i choose Basic - Active model and took quote, after discussing with my friends they suggested adding adddition gadgets it will better to go for higher end with factory fitments. so i finalized go with top end emotion pack, As Offer I got free insurance for first year [@ 7.4Lac On-Road Price],as he was suppose to Deliver Car @ Hosur, but i want to drive it first, so me & my friend went to Salem True Sai Motors for first drive. Sales Fellow has Given Diesel Voucher for 15ltr as he Promised Me on behalf of Free Delivery.
    1 person likes this.
  6. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    Welcome to TFI. Enjoy Your Ride.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Kumar to TFi with the Grande Punto,
    Wow testing the car at 160 KMPH

Off topic. I am searching for my College Friend whose name is Shiva Kumar and his native is also Tamilnadu, He had RX100 when we were together. And also a Fan of FIAT,,,,
    have searched many times on FB but our group could not trace him... So guessing....

Enjoi Puntoing
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That is good to hear. Even though they are not doing good volumes with Fiat Car, they are kind enough to come to your place to offer TD which is more than 150 Kms. Well done True Sai Works.
    2 people like this.
  9. Noooooooooooooooo..
    By Mistake i went to True Sai
    Because True sai service backup is not good.
    i would be better if i bought in bangalore
  10. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI, enjoy your ride with your beauty!!!!!