1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi my name is Reynard

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by reynardb, May 27, 2011.

1. Me and my wife are the proudowners of a 2001 Fiat Palio 1.2 EL and a 2010 Fiat Punto 1.2 Active. We live in Pretoria, South Africa.
  2. Holy Cow! I find it real hard to believe that someone from South Africa has joined Team Fiat India! I'm very much sure that you'll enjoy spending your quality time over here. :D

Let me look forward for your ownership report on both your cars. If possible, do share loads of pics of your car too.

And how did you stumble upon this forum? :p
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Reynard

I reckon you are our first international member.

Do post up pics of the Palio and the Punto asap!

4. You got it wrong there! drifter aka Peter is our first international member. :D
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Reynard. Which cars other than Linea and Punto are on sale in SA? How is the after sale service?
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Reynard to TFI, just tell us more about your Fiat's in SA, we would love to hear about it from overseas, and do post the pictures of the Italian Ikons. How is the market of FIAT in SA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Reynard, welcome to TeamFIAT India (TFI) forum. Nice to see that people from other parts of the world are also checking out this forum. :)
  8. Warm welcome to TFI Reynard.
    Happy to see a member from South Africa join the forum. Curious to know how did to get to know about TFI ?

Please post some pictures of your rides.
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Warm Welcome Reynard,

Enjoy your stay here. Pics and ownership reports would be definite plus. Pls spare some time and do it asap.
  10. Hello & Welcome Reynard, to TeamFIAT India. It's great to have you from South Africa in TFI.

Eagerly waiting for some snaps of the Palio 1.2 EL & Punto 1.2 Active.

Excited to get to know your ownership experiences with the two FIAT's in SA.

-Regards & a Warm Welcome , Fiatfan.