1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hi. Its Great feeling to be Teamfiat members.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by santosh chavan, Mar 16, 2015.

1. santosh chavan

santosh chavan Timido

nasik
    nashik
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi. Its Great feeling to be a Teamfiat member.

I got 1.3 punto evo 90BHp just last month.
    Can anyone tell me the actual fuel economy of the same car, I am not getting above 15kmpl. I have run more than 3000km.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    prabhjot and santosh chavan like this.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @santosh chavan! Looks like you are really enjoying your Punto. 3000 kms in 1 month is great going. It would be great if you start an ownership thread and share pics on the forum.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congrats @@santosh chavan for new Punto Evo 90HP. I am Grande Punto 90HP owner and my car is around 4.5 year old.

Fuel efficiency is totally depend on the driving style and traffic condition. With sedate drive I get around 28kmpl and with spirited drive I get around 15kmph.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the Evo @santosh chavan !
    15kmpl in city isn't bad. Welcome to the TFI
  6. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @santosh chavan
    Congratulations for buying the beauty. I have got 22+ while driving in Nasik, with A/C off of-course, you don't need it there do you? :)
    Let us catch up when I come to Nasik next.

Take good care of her, and she would never disappoint you.

Drive safe.

Cheers
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @santosh chavan, keep the windows closed and AC running to Full Auto to keep the air circulating and reducing drag for fuel efficiency, esp. at higher speeds of 40kms and onwards. A good trial speed for good FE would be 80-110 depending on road conditions. Set the speed beep at 100kmph to maintain a speed near about. Remember uphill or downhill conditions contribute a lot to FE esp. for happy figures above 20kmpl. The engine is new so don't get alarmed if it does not return best FE just yet.
    The MJD gets progressively happier and free revving in 3rd gear and above. If you can move around in 3rd or 4th in city with light traffic it will still give you good FE; not the best like on highway.