1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi its Arvind - Proud owner of Punto 90 hp

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drarvindc, May 13, 2011.

1. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Hi Guys,

My introduction do seem overdue, joined in July last year but din put a single line out here. May be kinda shy.

Anyways, I am Dr. Arvind Chauhan, a Veterinary Surgeon turned web Developer. My Punto 90 hp completed 10k+ kms last week and trust me, i could not believe that i have her for the past 10 months.

I would soon be writing down the ownership review and how i really ended up with punto soon in the ownership sub-forum. Its gonna be an interesting one spread over pune, mumbai, faridabad, ambala and for now at Nagpur and how Maruti guys were helpful in the same.

The only issue this car has brought me the ownership issue at home, my wife claims it to be her's and i don't feel like giving up on that, this Bossa Nova White shall always be mine.

Arvind

IMG_0156.jpg
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Doctor. Excellent choice of car and color.

Wishing you the best and looking forward to the ownership review from you.

Gurjinder
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to Fiat family. Awsome looks. The chhrome door handle looks great for BW. Looking forward for the ownership review.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for new car & welcome to Team FIAT India

Punto 90HPs are raining on TFI & on INDIA. Its a great car in a price bracket of 7 to 8 lacs. No other car is there which is providing such features.
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Welcome onboard and I am happy to see another FIAT on the forum and also a satisfied customer for FIAT. FIAT Punto is a great car and no doubt you can further improve it. Hope to hear more from you soon.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Dr. to TFI, and you will enjoy the great Italian beauty without the hipcups.
    We are very much interested in hearing the ownership review.
  7. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Welcome...Arvind.. she looks awesome... way to go...
  8. Welcome onboard doctor. Looking forward to your ownership reviews.
  9. shailesh

shailesh

Bhopal
    hi Dr.Arvind can u please tell me about the FE of punto 90 hp? Please msg me on +919406543501.
  10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats on the car & Welcome aboard! :)