1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trance_nut, Jun 1, 2010.

1. trance_nut

trance_nut

New Delhi
    Hi fellow Fiat'ers,

A little introduction about me

I am Nitin Gera (trance_nut coz of my addiction to progressive trance). Based in Delhi. Work as a VLSI design engineer in a semiconductor company.

I was smitten by the looks of the Punto, ever since i laid my eyes on it for the first time. But due to some personal reasons could not book it as soon as it was launched. But better late than never, and on September 12th, 2009, i was holding the stylish key of my GP 1.3 MJD Emotion pack (Exotica red).

I have always been an enthusiast as far as automobiles are concerned. And that is proved by the cars/bikes i drive/ride.
    Currently i own a Tata Safari 3L EX 4x4, that is my ride for the hills and the dunes! My bikes involved the Yamaha R6 (2005-2007) and a hero honda CBZ (2000-to date).

I am a sucker for traveling and my travels so far have been around 25 solo trips and about 15 groups trips, notable being:
    1. 2005 Bangalore-Delhi on my CBZ in 80 hrs and back in 66 hrs
    2. 2006 Spiti ride (Chandrataal lake)
    2. 2007 Leh ride.
    3. 2008 Spiti ride (Kaza-Delhi non stop on my CBZ in 30 hrs)
    4. 2009 Leh ride, Spiti drive and Jaiselmer drive.

My other passion is photography, started pursuing the hobby seriously in 2007. Recently got my website up at http://www.nitingera.com

It has been an amazing learning experience about the Punto on the Punto Google group and hope to learn and share more on this forum.

Nitin
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nitin !!

Great to have you here. I look forward to reading your travelogues on this forum :)
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Nitin...
    ...to the passionate forum :-D