1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MattJ, Feb 13, 2011.

1. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Hi this is Matt from Kochi, great to find so many fiat enthusiasts....figure we are a rare n special bread...:)
    i love my Punto MJD, also have a Petra 1.6 and a Palio 1.9 lying at home...
    Hoping to catch up ya'll! :)
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Matt. Welcome to TFI. ::T
    What exactly do you mean by other FIATs "lying at home"? :?:
  3. Welcome Matt to TFI.
    With 3 FIATs in your garage, i am sure you will bring quite lot of info on FIAT cars. Looking forward to your contribution.
  4. Welcome onboard Matt.

I bet it all the members would be looking forward for your threads as you're a hardcore FIATian. :D

What are you waiting for? Please share your knowledge with us in the respective threads.

OT : My home is Aluva. Where do you stay in Kochi?
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Aha. You got 3 P's there - Petra, Palio & Punto ::D

Welcome aboard !!
  6. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @PaddleShifter well i commute to work using the punto, the palio and the petra are used by my dad mostly for his office work
    @bnzjon danke....my dad and i share a common passion, mine is passion while dad has the actual know how on cars...i should get him to join too :)
    @Klub Class hey brilliant! i stay at kakkanad, i see you have the bossa nova white too :)
    @vahanpujari danke mate
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the club dude, and happy to hear that you are having all the great beauties, lucky i must say, so share the pictures and the reviews of all the three cars, we all are waiting to hear it.
  8. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Definitely...work under progress :)