1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OmkarAmrite, Dec 5, 2014.

1. OmkarAmrite

OmkarAmrite Timido

Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi guys,

I have been driving my Indica Petrol for past 9 years. Time to change. Took a test drive of the Verna fludic and the next day of a T-jet. Was blown by the over all exp of the Tjet.
    I stay in Mumbai just wanted to check about the after sales service of fiat in Mumbai and wanted to chk as the car will be on 5 yr warranty would it be fine if i do the initial servicing from R.S. Motors Malad. Will my warranty get terminated?? If not than hows Balaji Motors Thane.
    sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Welcome to the forum Omkar. Regarding your query for servicing, RS Motors is an authorized service centre for Fiat, hence the warranty will be valid. Balaji Fiat Thane is the oldest Fiat workshop in Mumbai and it really looks old. Depending on the accessibility, RS motors and Torrid Fiat will be the closest to your location.

Maybe TFAian @asimpleson can help you as he resides in western suburbs.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @OmkarAmrite Hi there, welcome man.

You could not make a better automotive decision than to get yourself a new Linea T-jet. I speak as an owner! Beautiful and refined yet tough and solid as nails, ever so engaging, lively, a car from a segment or two above, really! It has so much character and identity in look, touch, drive and feel. I have had no issues at all with my car, or with its dealer here in Gurgaon.

RS Motors have an excellent reputation, i gather. In S-Central Bombay (prabhadevi) you also have Esskay motors who are a REALLY impressive dealership though i have no information on the quality of their FASS work. I guess @asimpleson would know best? get in touch.

See you around the forum, keep active here!
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @OmkarAmrite !!!
    Congrats for the Tjet!
    I too used to drive a Indica Petrol before getting my Jet
    OmkarAmrite likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Your car warranty will be very much intact even at RS Motors. Except only if you miss service at specified interval you could have trouble with extended warranty as all car companies have tie-up with third party EW insurance companies for parts and labours. You could contact Zainuddin fellow at Torrid, he is a good sales guy and can offer you better deal than Esskay. You can buy from any authorised dealer and get service at any authorised Fiat SC or service point like RS for example. All service data is centralised via computers. If you service at RS and choose Torrid next time you will find your car data from RS or any PAN India SC updated to Fiat's central server.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014