1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sachin1212, Dec 4, 2010.

1. sachin1212

sachin1212

Pune
    Hello to all Fiat Fans as me.
    This is Sachin Thakkar, hope some of you know me because of the problem I had faced with my Grande Punto. Well I am a Civil Engineer by profession and work with Lavasa Corporation.
    I am a hardcore Fiat Fan and love Fiat cars and so when I was given a option of a going for another manufacturer I chose to by a Fiat Grande Punto and I would proudly say that opting for a Fiat I made the right choise. ::T

Sachin Thakkar
  2. sachin1212

sachin1212

Pune
    Well guys, to brief you I had faced a problem of abnormal tyre wear from the very start of the Purchase of GP MJD Emotion Midium Grey, in July 2009, and after almost 15 months of to & fro with ASS, and Fiat and unresolved issue finally Tata assure bought back the car from me. Then I had option of going for another make ... but .... No I was Happy opting for GP MJD again this time Emt Pk Minimal Grey.
  3. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Sachin ,

Much was said about what had happened in your case .. but no one knows the end was sweet ..this is something that people should know . Though late but justice was served and me and I believe everyone here must be happy for you and am glad you chose the punto again .....
  4. sachin1212

sachin1212

Pune
    Hi Gautam,

Ya all well that ends well, (i am strictly saying this on the issue with the old Punto). I was just asking for the resolution on the problem and anyhow the issue got resolved, with the change of the car. test drove a range of cars in the segment and afound no Match to this Italian Beauty, its just Amazing.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your new Minimal Grey Punto, Sachin Thakkar. Enjoy the drive in your Punto.
  6. sachin1212

sachin1212

Pune
    Thanks Ravi, love my GP and getting addicted the TFI... ::O