1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys. M proud to be a part of Fiat Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tariqh_farosh, Apr 8, 2014.

1. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Yes its Esskay Motors. opposite Parel ST Bus Depot. Motilal Oswal Tower.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Guys i delivered my first car a Tuscan Wine Fiat Linea and guess what I booked another delivery for a minimal grey too..... i love to see how people love fiat cars.

photo 1 (8).jpg

photo 2 (5).jpg
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Good job mate, you didn't hide the no. plate completely .. ::D

Anyways great work getting new customers and making choose the wonderful Fiat cars. South Mumbai customers are a tad better in maintaining their cars.

Again, best of luck..!
  3. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Thank You Mate
    Ya actually the car now belongs to someone else so may be they wont like the complete number visible, i Deliberately didn't cover MH-01 coz that's just a common Mumbai RTO thing....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanxxxx a lottt
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ya well, I know that, and most often the cars will be registered at local Tardeo RTO. ::T
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow,welcome to this forum mate,glad to see a sales representative here & we love to see pics of brand new FIAT's in showrooms & brand new Fiat's getting delivered,
    Yes i too love to see how people love FIAT cars & i m one among them.Congratulations, i guess now you delivered 3 brand new FIAT cars.
    Good job,you are doing a great work by getting new customers to choose such the beautiful & wonderful FIAT cars.
    Thanx for posting lot of pics of Brand new FIAT cars.:p
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Keep up the good work of promoting Fiat cars. If I read correctly you have sold the 2013 Linea. Hows the response for the facelifted Linea? I am curious to know what questions do you expect from the Fiat prospective buyers.?
  7. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Everyone who walks in our showroom just loves the New linea, they like the new dashboard, the sunbeam gold color and all those added features like indicator on orvm, little things but big impression. The mood light on dashboard looks lovely after dark. They only thing they say was why all these years Fiat used to sell their cars indirectly. well its never too late, Fiat is now here with full force. Our new workshop is gonna come soon in Sewri (it will be the biggest fiat workshop):D
    2 people like this.
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Hearty welcome to TFI ,Tariqh Farosh :p.I hope you will be much busier once New Punto & Avventura come to business !