1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys. M proud to be a part of Fiat Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tariqh_farosh, Apr 8, 2014.

1. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    if you open up that bonnet and notice 1.6 MJD , please let us know :-D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI tariqh_farosh. Most of them won't be lucky to get the job they love, but you are lucky in that aspect too, have fun and keep rocking :)

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Can I come down to the showroom to check out the beauties :)
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Tariqh!!! Welcome to the TFI!! Avventura looks ravishing everytime I see it!!!:D
  5. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Yes please. Be my guest. We can sip coffee and check out the lovely cars. You can even drve the New Linea.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes please. Be my guest. We can sip coffee and check out the lovely cars. You can even drve the New Linea.

- - - Merged Post - - -

photo 2 (6).jpg photo 1 (7).jpg

The Punto 90 hp Sports just in for display.
    4 people like this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow Fiat Need More chaps Like you. we are proud that you are now part of the TFI Family too.
  7. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations Tariqh and Welcome to TFI. Its really great that you have become a part of the FIAT family. By the way are you working directly with FIAT or with a Showroom. Where are you placed in Mumbai?
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  8. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Yes i work with Authorised Fiat. M located in Motilal Oswal Towers, Prabhadevi. landmark, right opposite Parel S.T. Bus Depot Plz do visit the showroom we have some lovely cars for display and i know u will love the showroom.
  9. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks mate. That would be awesome, Italian coffee + getting behind the wheels of new Linea :)
    Please PM me the address and I will inform before coming down.

Cheers
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Tariq,

Heartiest welcome to the forum and the Fiat family. Extremely pleased to know that you are always in midst of the beauties. I am sure the forum can take maximum benefit from you when it comes to Fiat cars. Keep up the good work.

Correct me if I am wrong. Prabhadevi means Esskay Motors right? The newly opened showroom.

Congratulations on your first sale, wish you good luck for many more to come.