1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys. M proud to be a part of Fiat Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tariqh_farosh, Apr 8, 2014.

1. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Hi Fiat-ians,

I Joined Fiat (Mumbai) as sales and business development and i feel proud to represent such a loving brand and much lovelier and beautiful Fiat cars,

Since joining i have been doing hell lot of research about the brand and the more i know the more i m falling in love with it, suddenly i felt how lucky i was coz in my family we used to own a Fiat elegenta and what we used to call the car with Funny Doors (me and my cousins used to think that a worker had put hinges on the wrong side and many weird explanation we got from our older siblings ;-).

Anyways loved this forum the people around here the blogs an stuff.

Ciao
  2. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi there
    Welcome to Fiat family. So, where is your office located in Mumbai?
    Hope you do your best to set the sales charts on fire :cool:

Cheers
    1 person likes this.
  3. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Sure and guess what. Today was my first sale. M SO HAPPY. new into automobile sales was told need training upto 3-4 months to click my first deal. did it in within first month. Hope my account starts now.

- - - Merged Post - - -

photo 4 (1).jpg The fiat Abarth 500 esseesse that was in display in my showroom.
    8 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Wow, welcome man. Hope to get more first hand information for deals on Fiat cars. We now have someone to refer prospective Mumbai customers for direct sales queries.

You're the man, right ? :)

Best of Luck.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Hey Congrats on your first sale & welcome to TFI :) Even we are happy to have a Fiat employee & enthusiast on forum :)
    2 people like this.
  6. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    I will be more than happy for any info that i can provide you guys. Avventura was here too. m trying to upload the pik. every single person that walked in loved the wheels, the color, the shape, the features. I m so excited to have avventura too for sale. :)
    3 people like this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Wow...You are lucky that you could see lots of Fiats daily! Btw a small doubt. Is Fiat planning to release Avventura as shown during Auto expo? Or are they planning to replace the black bumper & side covering with regular ones?? I think if they release it as shown in the expo, it'll be an instant success.
    1 person likes this.
  8. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    Avventura that was displayed in my showroom. photo 1 (7).JPG photo 3 (1).jpg
    Sowi 4 d low lite in the piks. it was early morning that i snapped 'em.
    5 people like this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    OMG! What a beautiful car it is! Love to grab one!
  10. tariqh_farosh

tariqh_farosh

mumbai
    The one that we had for display was the same one Fiat had shown in Auto expo. Still unsure about specifications. Will update as soon as i get any details about 'em.
    2 people like this.