1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys - Im Sharan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sharanramesh, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hey Gents,

Im Sharan, been around the various fiat communities from the days of the FCI to PUG and now TFI (isnt that what we call it). Im really happy to be a part of this community, surely i know some of you from T-Bhp, some from Gearheads and prolly some of the old timers from FCI and PUG too.

Quick lil bit about me -

Im December born, and my birthday coming up soon (Dont forget to wish me on the 23rd).

Stay and work in Bangalore. Ive been hooked onto Fiat ...... i guess like most of us here since the padmini days.

I got my first Fiat in the year 2005 - it was a beaming white Fiat Uno FIRE (petrol - yes quite a rarity). However, i had convinced my mum to buy a Palio 1.2 in 2001 when it had launched. We infact still have that with us, and its almost virgin :)..... shez done only about 48000 kms in these 9 years.

Last year however, i decided to give my beloved Uno away and get myself the Punto. i loved it even before it came to India, and knew i would buy it when it came down. I have completed 16000 kms in my Punto over the last 13 months. loving it every bit. should post some pics here... so will dig around and put threm up ASAP :)

2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

simply beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Welcome aboard Sharan. Hope you have a nice time here.

BNW Looks stunning on the Punto.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TFI Sharan. Your Punto looks stunning.
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Welcome to TFI and hope you like your stay here

This is far better forum than many other forums
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Heartiest welcome to you and your Punto, sharanramesh. Glad to see you in Team Fiat India. Happy and safe drive in your Punto.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome to the Home of Fiat's, sharanramesh

Looking forward to interacting with you....