1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys , Finally got my Punto !!! First Snaps

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by mescotc, Oct 28, 2010.

1. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey mescotc, nice car and an awesome colour. Congratulations are in order. But correct me if I am wrong, isnt this the darker grey colour. Minimal greay is what we call a silver colour right.

20NM of torque will keep you happy for miles. Remember to change the oil and filters at 1000kms even if the service guys tell you its not required. This helps remove the metal shavings etc which are in the engine.
  2. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Mihir its Medium Grey , not Minimal grey.

rEGARDS,
    aTUL
  3. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi atul,
    Grand welcome for your drive to TFI, and very happy birthday wishes to your daddy.
    I wish the smile is always there whenever he watch the car.
    I think your driving lessons are over by now, but do practice in your car to get adjusted to its dimensions.
    Drive patiently (let the autos and altos overtake you) and light-footed.

--Rajeev
  4. mescotic, congratulations for your new ride :clap and the pics definitely looks awesome ::T
    please do more pics. waiting for your initial review in detail.

my personnel opinion is those big cheap mud flaps really spoils the gorgeous look of the alloys
  5. mescotc nice snaps.Car looks smashing i also liked the way they tied the ribbon not the usual way where you have 2 ribbon strips converging at the centre of bonnet. May you have many more miles with her.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations & best wishes, mescotc, on becoming a proud owner of a precious Punto. Your dad and Punto would be celebrating many more happy returns of the day together!
  7. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Thank u all Guys !
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats bro. Me 2 own a Medium Grey Punto ::D
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congrats, mescotc

Of course, everybody understands. Most have gone thro' the same situation ::D
  10. mescotc, hows the initial running going ?
    what about the performance and FE ?
    looking forward...