1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Guys and Girls too if they are out there...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sathis, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Sathis

I have been peeking into this forum now then from the day I started my Car research couple of months back. Thought this time I will stop by and introduce myself to the FIAT brethren who might accept me as one of their own (Fingers crossed) once I have the first sip of my 'TUSCAN WINE' next week.:razz:

As of me... I am Sathis from Erode (Tamil Nadu) and am currently in Mysore pursuing my professional career.

As of the 'TUSCAN WINE'... I have booked a PUNTO EMOTION 1.3 TUSCAN WINE last week in GEM motors, Coimbatore which is to be delivered in 15 days i.e. next week (Hopefully :sad:). Dealer offered me Insurance, Extended warranty, Premium color fee, Mat, Mud flaps, Car cover as freebies along with Corporate offer without any Handling charges. Took the deal as I thought it might as good as it gets.

Dad owned a second hand Premiere Padmini long time back and as it is said that childhood memories lasts long, in my case it lasted long enough to influence me choosing FIAT PUNTO when almost everybody opposed it :grin:.

Well... as of now I am crossing as well as counting my fingers for the D day and am as excited as a newly married waiting in the first night chamber... Not knowing what to expect but hoping for everything to turn out as dreamed... :grin:

Joking apart... I have already downloaded the PDI details from other threads... Please do let me know if you want me to be aware of any pre-delivery stuff or for that matter anything about this particular dealer...

Thanks for reading... Signing off now... Bye...
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Hi Sathis ..welcome to the club. There is no question of being accepted. All are welcomed in this forum and that is the main specialty of this forum. Anyways since you have booked your punto your are becoming part of out TFI family. You made a wise choice in booking FIAT. You will surely love each movement you take her out. Good luck and do post pics of your babe when you get it.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Sathis.

We are also eagerly awaiting to catch a glimpse of your Tuscan Wine beauty.

Congrats and wish you the best.

4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sathis welcome to TEAM FIAT INDIA & congratulations for new Tuscon Wine Beauty.

Waiting for pics of your car.
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Welcome satish. Thats a Good deal I can say. They charged me for the Premium color. I am also waiting on my FTA 90HP punto. I may get it delivered by next week.

6. Hi Sathis! Welcome aboard and many congratulations on your Punto. Reg, Gem Motors, I believe you would have co-ordinated with Mr.Vadivel, he is a very reliable person, so no worries. Do let me know if you need any help in regard to Gem Motors, I will be glad to help you out as I have a very good relationship with them.
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Welcome to Tfi Sathis! :) You chose a wonderful color BTW..:)
  8. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Congrats Sathis and welcome to TFI.

I do own a Tuscan Wine Punt's. I was also in Mysore for 8 months its a wonderful place... Specially Infy campus beautiful place...