1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi From Turkey. Joined your site with my 2009 1.6 Mj Linea Dynamic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by driver, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What are the other Fiat cars sold in Turky?
  2. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    You can check all from this link.

FIAT - fiat.com.tr
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. The website shows how better is the fiat service in Turkey than India. In india we don't have LPG option. But I have seen in Turkey fiat has the Fiat guaranteed LPG kit.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Driver a very warm welcome to TFI. Such a pleasure to have you here.
    It would be better to start a postal service of your own to cope with the volume of demand ;) . I am sure 90 % of Linea owners here would love to have 1.6 Mjd on their Lineas . I dont mind having a 1.6 Mjd on my punto either :p.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  5. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Hahaha :) Even I didn't know they started this service again :) thank you for informing me. They stopped mounting LPG kits to Fiat Cars like 2 years ago. The message I saw on Fiat Turkey site shows that they have started it again. That is an excellent service for all 1.4 77hp and 95 hp users.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Thank you Cinju. I need to consider starting the feasibility studies of this idea :)
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Alper!

You guys get a lot of options to customize your car in Turkey! I wish some of them trickle down to India as well.

BTW, can you tell me something about Turkish food and Turkish football?

I am a Liverpool FC fan and we had a magical UEFA Champions League final in Istanbul in 2005.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to Team FIAT India and thanks for sharing information with us...

Man you really own a beast 1.6 MJD with 105BHP and 290 Torque... What a specs.

We Indian need this machine :)
  8. Welcome sir!

I too feel the same, when I see Evo in real. Fiat should have designed Evo from scratch than modifying already gorgeous Grande Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Punto has its own macho look, thats Y its still a Head Turner than the others even after 3 years of the launch. Does any car in the segment has this Crowd puller attitude, Even if you hate the Grande, you will look again n again to it, That shows your ego, because its a FIAT.
    I like the Punto Look also the Sienna looks which is great.
  10. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Mr. Alper, a belated welcome to TFI...

Your reviews and news updates on the 1.6 Mjd is very interesting and informative. Revving up the forum further by your valuable share of information..

Hope we get to share more interesting facts from your end.