1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi From Turkey. Joined your site with my 2009 1.6 Mj Linea Dynamic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by driver, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How is the sales of Linea in Turkey ? The toque 290 NM of 1.6 is much higher than 1.6 TDi of VW.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The later 1.6 Multijet boasts of 320Nm torque at 1750rpm. Mega torque at low revs. Stunner of an engine.
  3. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    It is the second car with the highest sale volume after Renault Fluence in 2011.

Great!! I highly recommend you to send a "hello" message to the forum. People will cheer there. You will be welcomed as warm as I had been here. It would be great if both forum members could communicate and start an online partnership as two widely known Fiat/Linea forums with a lot of members. Have you experienced problems registering the forum in English? or did u use Google translator in that stage as well? I contacted the forumadmin to ask him to check whether the site works in English.

our forum's link is Fiat Linea Türkiye, Linea Fun Club, Fiat Linea, Fiatlineatr, Fiat Linea Forum

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Thank you Bala. Infact, It is not surprising to hear about poor Fiat image. Fiat invested on the same poor brand image in Turkey as well. People here still have prejudices against Fiat. Although it is an Italian brand, the brand image is very poor because of Fiat's partnership in 1980s with a local car maker TOFAS in a series of cars called kartal, sahin, serce etc. Fortunately 5 years after its launch, Linea is ripping this image day by day here.

The car in the video is my car yes but it is my car in 2009, that is 3 years ago :) So it is not free from stratches as in the video. Interior is still clean but I can't say the same for the exterior.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes, i have started an introduction thread on the forum.

I have also extended an invitation to all fiatlineatr forum members to visit our TFI Forum so as to increase interaction between people who share the same passion, in India and in Turkey.:)

I am using Google Chrome, which is automatically translating Turkish to English, so no worries there.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Alper, I hope members will benefit from your experience with Linea.
    Looks exactly same situation as in India. And hope after 5 years, even in India, the image will change.:p
    1 person likes this.
  6. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Yes I was writing here then I saw your post in forum. Using google translate is a good idea :) Our folks are not around, people are probably trying to reach their homes as we are under heavy snow in istanbul and Ankara, shortly in all Turkey.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  8. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Thank you Shams. I think in the same way with Gurjinder. As he wrote to our forum fiatlineatr, "it is a pride and joy to see such a thriving community of FIAT enthusiasts and Linea owners aboard".
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hearty welcome Driver.
    I have also joined FiatLineatr :).
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Belated welcome to you on TeamFiatIndia, Alper :)

ur linea looks like dynamic pk trim which was discontinued here in 2010, But watever it is Ur having Linea 1.6 MJD ::T
    Enjoy ur stay here
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012