1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi From Turkey. Joined your site with my 2009 1.6 Mj Linea Dynamic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by driver, Jan 27, 2012.

1. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Hi Everyone. I live in Turkey and I have Fiat linea 2009 1.6 Mj Dynamic (6 gear). I was searching for new Linea 2012 make up and I bumped into your thread about Fiat Linea 2012 and its photos. I got really excited but Linea 2012 in your country is Linea we have been using in Turkey since 2007. :( We are expecting a make up to take place and the new Linea to be sold in Turkey by June 2012. When they launch it, I can share its photos with you.

It is very nice to see people who are passionate Linea lovers like us Fiat Linea Team Turkey :) I am a member of this team.

I will try to be active in discussions and share my and my friend's experience with Fiat linea.

bye for now.

Alper (Driver)
    6 people like this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    most welcome. we are very happy to have you on board. i would also request you to bring in more members from turkey onboard.

do share a good report of performance of your 1.6MJD linea. we are craving for 1.6MJD but fiat isnt getting it here soon. all be have is 90bhp 1.3MJD with 5 gears.

please post some pics of your engine bay , interiors, dashboard plastic quality etc. we would really like to compare them with our indian linea.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Driver. Great to have you onboard.

We are mighty jealous that you guys get the 1.6 Linea ! ;)

Do share pics and details of it with us.

Cheers
  4. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Welcome abroad, Driver!!! Awaiting to see pics and performance report / details of 1.6MJD! :)
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Welcome to TFI driver. Its happy to hear TFI is slowly going global.Do post pictures and reviews about the beast..
  6. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Thank you all for your warm welcome messages. 1.6 MJ is a beast as you've verbalized in your posts. It is a beast even with the version we are using here, which is 105 HP 290 tork. It is not 190 HP that Brazilians use :) However, with its 105 hp engine and 6 gear, it is more than enough for a family guy seeking performance, comfort and cost efficiency all at the same. It is a must for all Linea lovers to have and enjoy this engine.

I don't think its interior and exterior is different from yours but I can share some of the pics from our forum which is unfortunately all in Turkish. I will drive some people from our forum here. I also invite you to register our forum as well. Although we have it all in Turkish, when you post in English, you will get a lot of response in seconds as our forum has more than 5000 linea users and around 1000 of them are visiting the forum daily. We have a lot of experienced members who can even share how they fix some problems manually without visiting the car service, how to turn your headlights into LED ones without changing them at all. I will ask our administrator to make our site that could be used with English language as well so that you will be able to register. I will compile some links from our forum which include a lot of photos about Fiat Linea.

Here is the link of the test drive video for Linea 1.6 MJ 105 Hp I shot with 4 friends from Fiat Linea Team Ankara(capital city of Turkey). The aim was to test 1.6 MJ uphill with 5 adults on board. The result of the test has shown that Linea 1.6 MJ can go up to 4th gear even on the steep roads of Ankara even with 5 adults on board. In the video you will see the interior and exterior of my car as well. The driver is me :) but the video is in Turkish. The conversation is generally on the gear I am using and the rpm of the engine, total weight of the people on board and some fun.

Fiat Linea Fun Club (1.6 Multijet Test Sürü

See you soon.
    4 people like this.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Heartly Welcome,
    It would be great to hear from you about FIAT cars in Turkey and how we can mutually benefits from both markets :)
  8. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Grande Punto had a make up in 2011 in Turkey. They changed many things interiorwise and exteriorwise. Maybe you have seen these before. Anyway here are the photos.

FIAT - fiat.com.tr

Fiat Linea
    FIAT - fiat.com.tr

Fiat Bravo
    FIAT - fiat.com.tr

Fiat 500
    FIAT - fiat.com.tr
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Heart welcome Alper.
    A very pleasant surprise.Enjoy your stay here.
    Yes,Linea's launch in India was delayed by a couple of years,may be because Fiat has a poor brand image in India(sorry folks)and the company took it's own time to launch the car but glad that it happened finally and when it happened it already starts looking dated here amidst Hyundai fluidic Verna and new Ford Fiesta.
    Your video was interesting and the quality of Linea is certainly superior and it looks more spacious as well.Very well maintained car,hardly any scratch(it's difficult to keep it that way in India though)
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Driver, you guys seem to have a happening forum. Cheers to that.

I have already registered myself at fiatlineatr.com and browsing through threads (Thanks to Google translator). ;)