1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi from Rajen

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajen, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    kedarbendre

Thanks. I thought my decision in selecting the T Jet took lot of time,but dealing with Fiat Dealers in booking the car seems to be much more than that.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gr8 decision !, black always keeps my head turning for any car, but I am too lazy to keep a black clean.

A quick update on my friends POLO, it is admitted to the hospital again for the 3rd time. This time it refuses to start on a slopped road. And someone he knows got his POLO replaced. Not enough perfection for the German engineering.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :eek:fftopic
    What does Polo remind you of?
    The mint with the hole... ::pP .. the car with the hole.. :-? no.. the car that burns a hole in your pocket ::V
    yeah that is more like it. :evilsmile
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update:- Today visited KHT Motors and Prerana Motors at Lalbaug Road to book T Jet. Saw Hip Hop Black T Jet waiting to be delivered to
    vinay_ss tomorrow (First T Jet in Bangalore???). Based on the response from both dealers decided to book with Prerana Motors. Will be done definitely tomorrow. Delivery is expected within 10 days. Will have to modify my Car Portico Gate (Small for T Jet).
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi

Booked Linea T Jet Hip Hop Black color with Prerana Motors Bangalore and paid booking amount. Selection of this dealer was based on their response. Brought the TD car to my home and offered Long TD. Visited their show room yesterday to see the cars in different colors.
    Dealer says they already ordered one black car from Fiat and the same is on the way to Bangalore. Expect the delivery by next friday(Dealer is closed next weekend) or week beginning 22nd Nov.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Rajen, in our next Bangalore meet your car will be one of the hot topic.

Do PDI before taking delivery. Check this thread (viewtopic.php?f=52&t=787), if you feel something needs to be added for T-Jet specific, please update the checklist.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Ravi

Thanks. Already downloaded PDI and ready with the list ::D . As per Prerana they had already delivered Two Linea T Jet. Today one Black is being delivered to Vinayss. During one of my visit to KHT Motors met one gentleman who was T Jet and expecting delivery by last week of Nov.
  8. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats from my side too Rajen...welcome to the gang..as Ravi said, we got to meet up ...I love the black when its kept shining wet and glossy ( which I couldn't) :-(
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Arul. After long argument and discussions we had selected Black. The first preference color of the family is not available in T Jet. Hope everybody would like and love the color. Will definitely join any future meet here at Bangalore
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Update

Sales guy from the Dealer called me today and informed that my car would reach them by tomorrow and asked me to remit the balance amount. Plan to do the PDI on this friday.They will make the delivery after registration by next wednesday. Incidentally today received a call from Fiat Pune asking me whether I am interested in T Jet. :lol: