1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi from Rajen

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajen, Nov 8, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Rajen. :)
    I saw one Linea in hip hop black day before yesterday. Actually I've seen many but this one was right besides me for 7-10Kms in Chandigarh city.
    So I could view her on the move from every direction and angel.
    I would say that though all colors suit both Punto and Linea, this black color looks the best amongst all the colors when the car is in motion.
    Because in Black, the front grill with that chrome touches makes it look like Audi. You can make out that it is Linea in every color except black. It looks more AUDI like in black. :car

EDIT- I think white is easier to maintain as it is ok with minor dust etc.
    Black, Flamenco Red need to be shining like new for best effect. And these colors are prone to some swirl marks if not cleaned properly with a soft cloth.
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Rajen, welcome to TFI !
    Any day Linea TJet will be better than City. Regarding Vento I took a test drive once and I liked it. My only concern is regarding the service. One of my colleagues Polo was in the service center for 1 week. Reason AC does not switch on. Root cause found at the end of a week, fuse blown off. They replaced so many things including ECU. So moral of the story, VW mechanics are yet to learn the car properly.
    Fiat has definitely improved a lot in this department, please refer this thread : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=918
    The official feature list of Linea is big for the price, but you get still more features which is not projected anywhere, please refer this thread : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Thanks for the welcome and inputs on Vento and Lines features which known not only me and to my daughter (Who wants ONLY LINEA nothing else).
    Thanks to all in this forum have decided to go for T Jet. Only concern is the approach of the FIAT dealer KHT Motors (who is close to my house,)to say the least ,disappointing. Have contacted other dealer reluctantly, and the response is very good. Will update.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

There are some reviews about service centers in this forum. KHT is also commented upon. IIRC KHT is also a member in this forum and if you mention you are member of TFI, that may make some difference.
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Rajen, Welcome to TFI ,

Reg. Colour , Its Subjective & Personal ( Even I was colour confused for Punto Epk , after long thought , Finally gone for Medium Grey )
    I select my colour based on following pts.
    1) should give a New feel over a period of time ,
    2) Should attract minimal maintenance,
    3) should give a rich feel & wet look after Polish.

To my opinion in the available colours at the moment , SunBeam Beige is Excellent !
  6. NAREN64

Hai Rajen,

Welcome to TFI. I hope Daughters choice are always the Fathers choice ::D. This is what happend to me, not reg the choice of the car but for the colour, BN White.

Go for the T Jet Plus that to in Black, it would look Awesom, for the power it has.

Dont worry about the Service, it has improved leaps & bounds, the JD Power survey is not wrong.

Read my post - link as follows
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Thanks for the welcome. 100% agree with you about daughters choice is fathers choice. T Jet Plus Black is selected. Will book it this week.
    By the way my home town is Erode.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your decision.

One more T-Jet+ owner on TFI (I am loosing count now :wow ).
  9. nskumar

boss!u have made the right choice..happy motoring..post the pics as soon as u get it
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rajen good decision. TJet+ in black color looks awsome. Nothing comes closer to TJET technology.
    Congratulations in advance for new car. :clap
    Drive Safe Take Care.