1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi From Raaz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Raaz, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Dear Friends,

Iam from Andhra Pradesh State. Delighted to join here as I love fiats although I never owned one.

My First car was Ford Figo Diesel Titanium and I had enjoyed it a lot especially for its driving dynamics and steering feedback.

I think its right time for me to join here, 'Coz on Monday iam going to own Fiat Palio D 1.9, 2004 Model. I hope you guys would help me since I've no experience to deal with Fiats. I shall post my ownership thread after I receive the vehicle and get along with it for sometime.

Apart from that, Iam a bigtime music lover. I have huge collections of Indian Classical (Carnatic, Hindustani, Dhrupad etc). I also love Rock, 70's Metal, Heavy Progressive Rock, Krautrock, Canturbury, Southern Rock, Classic Pop, Country, A little bit of Disco and Reggae etc. But I hate Hip Hop/Rap. I think I need atleast 10 pages to describe about my music tastes. View attachment icon_lol.gif .

Right Now, I'm too excited to be here and would love to participate in the forums once I get along.

Thanks Mods/Admins and All of You. Keep Revving.

Raaj.
  2. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Raaz - wishing you many happy miles with the Palio D. Looking forward to know more on your new drive and pics off course.

Happy to know your avid music interest!
    Raaz likes this.
  3. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome @Raaz to the FIAT world.
    Raaz likes this.
  4. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank You Sudipz and Pavan Puvvada for your kind words and warm welcome.

Just couple of days ago, I got Palio D. Right now, Its in garage for some service. Hopefully, I shall get it in the weekend. :)
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Palio is my all time favorite car. congrats and welcome to fiat club.
    Raaz likes this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Raaz, Congratulations and Welcome to FIAT family.
    Hope Palio will be music to the driver in you :smuggrin:
    Raaz likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Raaz

Congrats on owning a Palio and welcome to the forum. Do start an ownership thread once you get the car on the road and post lots of pics of the beauty. Do share the price you paid for the car.
    Raaz likes this.
  8. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank You Murphy_Fiat, limraj & ghodlur for your kind and warm welcome. Feeling great and honored to be here. As I love music, I would surely love my Palio too. :) I had posted a thread "In Car Entertainment" forum to choose the right music system and speakers for my Palio. Hopefully, you guys point me to the right direction. :)

@ghodlur, The Car is still in the garage and I shall surely write my ownership thread once I get and have some experience with it. Thank You.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.