1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi from New Delhi...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 6500rpm, Jul 28, 2010.

1. 6500rpm

New Delhi
    I am Nimesh from Delhi. Have been a great fan of Fiat since my father purchased a Fiat Palio 1.2 in 2002. Seven years later, we purchased a Fiat Linea 1.4 in 2009. Have been a member of Autocar India Forums but expect to find true fiat enhusiasts over here. Thank you.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hi Nimesh, welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Do share your car pictures and your expereince with it.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Nimesh !! Yeah you for sure will find Fiat Enthusiasts here. Sometimes the enthusiasm goes overboard :lol

Look forward to hearing your Linea experiences. In fact, all Punto owners look up to experiences of Linea owners. After all, most hatchback users upgrade to a Sedan : and do I need to tell what Punto owners are going to upgrade to ? ;)
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Heartiest welcome to you and your Fiat Linea to Team Fiat, Nimesh. Hope, you will have a fruitful interaction here.
  5. cartoos

New Delhi
    Welcome Nimesh, enjoy your stay here and share tons of experiance of your cars here.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Hi, Welcome on board ... yes, you are on correct address :mrgreen:

As I remember, I read your posts on carwale.com but forgot the topic.
  7. Very true indeed, I wont look forward to anything else while going for an upgrade other than a Linea or any other Fiat sedan infact, 'caz a better model may be out on road then :) :wow
    Fact is also that only due to parking space infront of our house (it is exactly 4 m length from our wall to gate) I couldnt go for Linea this time. :A . I had even thought of getting the gate pushed out a li'l bit and try to accomodate a Linea, but I did nt find it practical on further thoughts. Anyway, I now see that I have almost got the longest hatch that can fit in that 4m space, and the best too ; :boxer
    As I have read elsewhere, and it is true too, parking space controls/decides ur buy decision to quite an extent.
  8. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Quite true. And I know exactly what you feel!
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard, Nimesh....to the HOME of Fiats... :)
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Nimesh. Do post a detailed ownership report alongwith pictures of your car. That is rule no 1 here and cannot be ignored ::O