1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi from 27.06°N 93.37°E!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GopinB, May 30, 2011.

1. sandip

sandip Timido

Welcome to TFI, GopinB.

It is great to have a FIAT enthusiast From Arunachal. I had the opportunity to visit your beautiful state way back in 1997 during my posting in NE. I was then posted at Nazira. We made a trip to Miao and Namdapha in our Maruti. It was a very adventurous and memorable trip. We started a bit late from Miao to Namdapha because of some problems related to permits etc. My car got stuck in a mudslide just short of Namdapha and it became dark. It was Diwali night and there was no one in sight to help us. You can imagine how it was, stuck in the middle of nowhere and sounds of wild animals coming from all around! Children were really scared. Anyway, managed to pull the car out with the help of two locals who happened to pass by and reached Namdapha Forest Rest House safely. I could not make it to Tawang during my NE stay and regret it till date.

Enjoy your Linea!!
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Congrats GopinB,

Enjoy ur beauty and wishh you many many happy miles ahead.
  3. GopinB

GopinB Timido

Thanks sandip!
    Good to know that u've been here. Namdapha Reserve is now a tourist HOTSPOT, but roads are still in a bad shape. I can imagine the situation you were in, but thats what makes the jouney out here more defining. Even after a decade Government has got nothing to offer, just junks of files.

Thanks Axn!