1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi from 27.06°N 93.37°E!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GopinB, May 30, 2011.

1. GopinB

GopinB Timido

Itanagar
    Hi Everybody!
    M Gopin from Arunachal pradesh. M married and father of two. It feels good to be among u all FIAT enthusiasts. And yeah! feels safe that i opted for LINEA, because I'll be well guided and helped by you all rather than TATA's :D.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Very well said Gopi.

Welcome to Team FIAT India & congratulation for your Linea. Do upload some beautiful pics of Arunachal Pradesh & your LINEA with beautiful background :)

Cheers
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hey welcome aboard GopinB .

Good to see FIATians in Arunachal . Post up some pics of the Italian beauty with the beautiful AP backgrounds!

Gurjinder (30.74°N 76.79°E :p).
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome to TFI Gopin.
    Be sure you will find lot of help here.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to tfi GopinB. looking forward to seeing some pics of ur ride!!
  6. Hi Gopin, welcome to TFI and enjoy your stay here.
    Do post some pictures of your Linea and the nature's paradise called Arunachal.
  7. GopinB

GopinB Timido

Itanagar
    Thanksalot Guys! My Linea 1.4FIRE Petrol Dynamic was booked last month. And as its being so far away from pune, m still expecting it by 2nd week of JUNE. As soon as i get my admiration, i'll surely follow-up my experience with LINEA and i believe lot of u guys will be interested how it performs in a rugged place like ours ::T
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Gopin,
    Welcome to TFI and congrats. Do make sure that you inspect the car properly (PDI) before delivery and ask for VIN number to decode the Month and Year of manufacture before taking delivery.

PaddleShifter (Co-ordinates vary 15-17Km from Gurjinder's). :p
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI Gopin, waiting to hear more from you about the Linea, How is the dealer network out there, How is the population of Fiat in Arunachal.
  10. GopinB

GopinB Timido

Itanagar
    Thanks for reminding me. Thats the first thing m gonna do on PDI. Heard a story of PDI, wherein someone was sold off a year old LINEA. As such if somethinng like that happens what are the Odds that FIAT will take care???

We have only one Dealer out here and they serve rest of Arunachal. Same story for MARUTI & FORD. So you can just imagine the pain that a customer might go thru. And to add it the manager told me he managed to sell only 4 Linea till date :eek:. M just hoping that i'll make it thru somehow. Can't totally depend on them but then what options do i have?...none!....nope hail TFI! Have gone thru almost all the ownership thread and i don't think i'll have much problem with my admiration!
    Guess Journey just started.....