1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Friends!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kk27, Dec 26, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard kk27.

The Palio 1.6 is one nice car to drive.:)
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hell yeah it's a "Car to Drive" Just back from my trip! the second longest with her. touched 140 on the return with ease, even at 140 it was still accelerating it's just that the road ran out :) Amazing drive! simply makes me love the Palio even more.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow 1.6!!!, Its a Gem..

The more you drive, the more you will Love her.

At what price did you fetch her..., really hard to get the 1.6 on hands now a days...
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFI......

That a pretty looking palio.. i'm interested in the price as well..
  5. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Got my hands on it for 115k! The owner had not really taken good care, the roof paint has faded, the body has a quite few rust spots too, even the windshield had spots which made night driving a little problem. Though the owner was honest enough to appraise me on these issues beforehand, but he was not much of an enthusiasts as such. While these things were downers for me I still went ahead with a test drive & it's after that I finalized it! The moment I bought the car I changed the entire front suspension, service, plugs n wires etc. And have now changed the windshield too.

I even upgraded the Cng to closed loop (but I'll be removing it since I find the ecu comes up with errors & it ruins the petrol driving. Waste a day getting things resolved & corrected is frustrating enough, on top it's a CNG guy actually played around a lot with my throttle body & had damaged it to some extent & it may require changing too (National Eco Fuel @ Kandivali (E) - pathetic guy). As is the only time I use CNG is in B2B traffic, I'm still trying to find a good guy who can address the issue of CNG one last chance, if this too fails I'll simply get it removed.

I'm planning to get a repaint, I see a lot of cars getting painted at RS Motors, anyone from here who's got their cars fully stripped down to bare body & repainted?