1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Friends!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kk27, Dec 26, 2012.

1. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi guys,

Joined the Fiat Family on September this year after a long hard search for my dream car a "Red" Palio Sports, so I thought it's about time I joined the forum.

My love for all things Italian began since I was a child; ogling away at Ferraris, Lambos & Maseratis. That love strengthened when I started cycling seriously on a Italian Steel bike. The love grew more after I sadly lost that one in a crash!!! have come a long way since then.....today I have 2 Italian stallions in my stable of bikes, an Olmo & a Cinelli. So when it came to getting my first car it had to be Fiat, cause that's the closest Italian motor I could afford :). So when someone was willing to let go of this Palio Sports I was more than happy to grab it. Though the earlier owner didn't quite take good care of it, I'm yet happy to own it & give the LnC its been longing.

has been quite a while now with my Palio & I enjoy it to the fullest! I find an uncanny resemblance in Palio's character & handling to my 2 Italian Bikes(like a dream :))... intimidating poise; built for speed but effortless cruzing; stable yet nippy when you want it to be; eats it's way thru corners and a bit quirky at times too :). Guess that's how the Italian love their rides, be it a car or a bicycle!

Have done quite a few miles with the stalion in the last 3 months & have done quite a few trips too. And will shortly be leaving for another trip to Triambakeshwar today! :) Hope to catch some of you in person in the future meets!
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    3 people like this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard kk27

Is it Palio MJD or Petrol?
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. Post the photos of the beauty.
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Oh thanks guys it's a Petrol 1.6.
    Attaching a few imgs
    DSC01576.jpg DSC01654.JPG DSC01629.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Palio Petol 1.6 is a car to die for !!!

Congrats. How much did you get it for and how many kms run overall?
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Kaushik!

Palio 1.6 is an amzaing car! Enjoy her to the fullest and take good care of her! :)
  7. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Family!
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Kaushik, Welcome to TFI.
    Nice ride you got for yourselves. Wishing you a lot of happy miles with the ride.
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI
  10. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Welcome to TFI kk27! Nice looking palio....hope it drives well too.